Inferno Blacksmith

It doesn't work for me.. I start up the puzzle, hit start, and it merely says "Finding Path for Layer 1" ... I wait but nothing happens. Any advice? I just bought the bot yesterday...

VIP Member

It's been like that for awhile- sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it does work it commonly freezes up in the middle of the puzzle.

I'm not sure if they update Inferno anymore, but I could be wrong.
    Yes, I am notthe OM.

Can a moderator please respond? I'm actually kind of ticked because right now it's looking like a complete waste of $10. The thing doesn't work at all for me

How long are you waiting before giving up? Takes a few min to calculate path.

It will occasionally calculate the path but then it will begin clicking spots that aren't available.

Administrator

After you click "start" your job is to do nothing. At all. If it can't work out what's going on it should return an error about finding moves. This is normal. Simply restation and try again.

If you move anything you risk it messing up the moves it's going to make. Which it will then begin clicking spots that aren't available. And will keep doing that until you restart the board.

Ahh okay thank you!