was trident gimped at some point?

trident used to be fast enough to reliabley hit excellent occasioanlly incedible and get tens of tokens on a depth of 3. now no matter what system i run it on and whatever settings i use it struggles to token and keep a decent score. poseidon can consistently hit incredible and get MORE tokens than trident can for me just because it moves so much faster and clears more pieces, that's without intervening and tokening while it's running in which case it absolutely destroys trident. i can't help but feel like the tokening bot has been gimped to prevent the old bilge bot from becoming irrelevant. i can't really see what else i could do to improve my performance with trident as it feels like the mouse movement speed has become the limiting factor to my score.

nb
    an issue i've noticed, trident gets stuck on double crabs and crabs next to puffers.
    Last edited by tehherb; 04-23-2015 at 05:13 PM.

Well all the bots were detected so they had to fix them which im sure that means coding changes.... However on a 2.5 quad laptop i can do 3 and it normally has me on excellent. For tokening i put it on "all tokens" setting and i do 10 speed which normally results in an almost full line up to 2 lines. The last part about the trident getting stuck there is a forum post telling you what they fixed and bugs they cannot fix as of right now. The double crabs, crab and puffer, and 2 of the same block are bugs. To fix it you just need to move the mouse. Itll do a messed up move but if you look around it. It normally is moving one of the pieces left or right.

Posidon vs Trident is hands down Posidon however tokening wise it has a extremely low chance of beating Trident. So unless you have the super slow mouse movement (which can be fixed just post the problem) then it will always token better unless you have a low speed number
    Last edited by jamesouch; 04-24-2015 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Administrator

We have a fix for the double click as well as a click improvement when it decides to do... interesting things. That should in general improve it's performance as it's not doing useless moves.

James was a bro and fixed it for us recently on a day off.