Bots slower then they should be?

Hey guys just a quick question, I have Aeolus and Trident and they seem to click/drag pretty slow compared to other videos ive seen. I have a decent computer so I don't think its that but I may be wrong. Any input or advice that might fix this would be great.

I have the same problem. I think they have on purpose made 4 moves slow for bilge because it would get ultimate quite easily..

I dunno, the bots seem a little bit off, but they still do what it says on the tin which is what matters.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by the_kekler View Post
    I have the same problem. I think they have on purpose made 4 moves slow for bilge because it would get ultimate quite easily..

I dunno, the bots seem a little bit off, but they still do what it says on the tin which is what matters.
    The bot is slow on 4 move because it takes time to calculate mate.

What specs are required for 4 depth? Ive only ever used 3

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit View Post
    What specs are required for 4 depth? Ive only ever used 3
    Nothing will make it instantaneously bilge, it's not multi-threaded. You'd have to test and find out for yourself, see how long it takes. If it takes 2-3 seconds for a move you're sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Nothing will make it instantaneously bilge, it's not multi-threaded. You'd have to test and find out for yourself, see how long it takes. If it takes 2-3 seconds for a move you're sweet.
    What if it takes 5 to 7 seconds a move?

The bilge bot takes for me exactly 4.5 seconds to calculate each move. Its a perfect way to bilge and you are going to go places with atleast 4-5 seconds. Let the bilge sparkle a bit and then wait constant inc and made me go to nr 1.