Thread: Ban evasion?

Ban evasion?

Hey guys in bot supply, recently I just got banned for ban evasion even though this is the only account I have made before (about 5 yrs ago when I didnt even bot) I forgot my account name and password etc, I searched for that account to see if its still alive and it was. Currently I have made ton of progress and now I'm banned? Can someone atleast explain because you know YPP will never unban an account and it is a shame.

Never unban and account? I have been banned 2 times and both times unbanned.
    First time was when the mass banns for the bilge bot happened, wrote several emails back and forth and got unbanned.
    Second time got banned for ban evasion, first lied a bit. I think they understood that i was lying, so i apologised and got unbanned

Quote Originally Posted by The Other Guy View Post
    Never unban and account? I have been banned 2 times and both times unbanned.
    First time was when the mass banns for the bilge bot happened, wrote several emails back and forth and got unbanned.
    Second time got banned for ban evasion, first lied a bit. I think they understood that i was lying, so i apologised and got unbanned
    So basically you want me to tell them the truth? I prob didnt write this but I got banned in about 10 yrs ago and is it possible for em to actually track down that far? Oh well, I must tell them the truth I guess. Thank you for the help!