Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Flaming Balls

Flaming Balls

Having a bit of trouble w/ flaming balls.

Bot places some arrows but sometimes it wont effect any pieces and they just sit there, going round in circles. Is that meant to happen. Also sometimes it waits for one piece, despite the fact none come out at all (just the other pieces)

it has that problem alot. what i do is just not waste time and press ctrl + r to let it restation
    selk likes this.

VIP Member

Yeah, once the powders and balls get out of rotation, the bot just kindof stops. Like Dvbbs said, just restation. BoS is one of the automatics where it would be best if you actually sat and watched it.
    Yes, I am notthe OM.

Administrator

It is often times better to just restation if balls get crazy. Generally after the 2nd cannon I'm ready to restation. Third cannon is generally my limit to restation unless the board is amazing.

I am having issues with this bot too. Except it doesnt even attempt to place arrows. I hit start it opens the board and thats it. Ctrl+R will dismiss and restation but thats all I am able to do

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    I am having issues with this bot too. Except it doesnt even attempt to place arrows. I hit start it opens the board and thats it. Ctrl+R will dismiss and restation but thats all I am able to do
    That's basically what your forced with. Sometimes, I'll assist the bot sometimes and place some arrows down to get the pieces back in rotation but even then sometimes it doesn't work. Just CTRL+R.
    Yes, I am notthe OM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    That's basically what your forced with. Sometimes, I'll assist the bot sometimes and place some arrows down to get the pieces back in rotation but even then sometimes it doesn't work. Just CTRL+R.
    thats pretty frustrating... I am an ultimate gunner myself.. so if im gonna move the pieces I might as well just load the cannons.. Waste of money IMO

Administrator

The only thing you should be doing is pressing CTRL-R. By moving arrows yourself you mess with the arrow counter on the bot. That may be why your having troubles with it.

It's stated clearly that it is a "Semi-Auto bot" and "User input is required." I also give 3 tutorials where myself and another person uses the bot and explains their method of use.

This is a recurring issue though where that's either ignored or not understood what flaming balls is.
    What can I say to help you guys understand that it is not a completely automatic bot and will need you to be there to make decisions for it?
    Apollo likes this.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    The only thing you should be doing is pressing CTRL-R. By moving arrows yourself you mess with the arrow counter on the bot. That may be why your having troubles with it.

It's stated clearly that it is a "Semi-Auto bot" and "User input is required." I also give 3 tutorials where myself and another person uses the bot and explains their method of use.

This is a recurring issue though where that's either ignored or not understood what flaming balls is.
    What can I say to help you guys understand that it is not a completely automatic bot and will need you to be there to make decisions for it?
    My favourite part is when they ask for Balls of Steel to come back.

Let's just release Balls of Steel and watch everyone get banned.

Please.
    Sobo likes this.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    My favourite part is when they ask for Balls of Steel to come back.

Let's just release Balls of Steel and watch everyone get banned.

Please.
    Yeah let's not.
    Yes, I am notthe OM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast