Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Stardust (Price)

VIP Member

Stardust (Price)

Hello All,

I have looked around the forums a bit for an answer to this- but haven't found anything directly so here it goes. What is the reason behind the relatively high price for Stardust in comparison to all of the other bots? I was just curious, because I have been out of the YPP scene for a couple of months now so I have missed what has gone on here at Bot-Supply.

Nothing against the coders, creators whatsoever. Simply out of curiosity.

Thanks
    Yes, I am notthe OM.

Mainly to keep it exclusive, so that not every botter and their mom has a copy, since dnavving is very useful and can make a decent amount of poe
    Face likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit View Post
    Mainly to keep it exclusive, so that not every botter and their mom has a copy, since dnavving is very useful and can make a decent amount of poe
    How does dnavving make poe, out of curiosity?

trading or increased spawns during elite pillies

Banned

Basically it's a cash grab due to the demand and exclusivity of a Dnav bot.
    Face likes this.

VIP Member

so you cant directly make poe off of it? I can't see how you would unless people pay for you to chart..
    Yes, I am notthe OM.

Banned

If you want to leave a client dnavving for hours moving commods from one side of the ocean to another (this still requires 100% babysitting, even though good dnavving deters spawns, it doesn't stop them altogether) it will make poe. Or if you're constantly moving cade fleets around and don't have a personal charter, its useful if you want to babysit it while it mems routes.

Personally, and I'm sure a lot of others feel the same, the price to work/money making ratio is way out of whack.
    Apollo likes this.

VIP Member

I agree with you, it makes a lot more sense now since there is nothing else like it out there in the market. I just am unsure if the ratio for profit is worth the price. Just something to think about I suppose.
    Yes, I am notthe OM.

Administrator

The intention is to keep the price high and the sale count low. It's also why the price will not go down.

any chance you could drop the us dollar a little?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast