Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hyperank

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Gamedealer789 is offline

    Posts
    173

    Hyperank

    Hello,

    Is there a new way of hype Ranking? Since I've been trying to get ult bilge for a lot and still havent got it

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Xalyx is offline

    Posts
    326
    Yeah there are some ways, but I doubt anyone will come and post it. I forgot how it works because I cbf doing it so I can't tell you.

    I just asked somebody who I know knows, maybe he will post.
    Last edited by Xalyx; 02-20-2015 at 05:38 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Gamedealer789 is offline

    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    Yeah there are some ways, but I doubt anyone will come and post it. I forgot how it works because I cbf doing it so I can't tell you.

    I just asked somebody who I know knows, maybe he will post.
    Fair enough, I just hear it got harder to get since there was a patch

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Xalyx is offline

    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamedealer789 View Post
    Fair enough, I just hear it got harder to get since there was a patch
    Right, it was intentionally patched out. But I heard from two different people about two different ways. Like everything in YPP, it's a big secret now. Community is so circlejerky. OR just dead, that's probably the most fair description.

  5. #5
    Banned
    nathan463 is offline

    Posts
    271
    You just have to play longer sessions then before.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    TheRigger is offline

    Posts
    641
    I think you can still do it (I did with rigs)
    mostly just staying on a board for about 2 minutes or something
    I was doing about 3-4 minutes per session to get decent high increds

  7. #7
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,261
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    I think you can still do it (I did with rigs)
    mostly just staying on a board for about 2 minutes or something
    I was doing about 3-4 minutes per session to get decent high increds
    Yeah, they set the limit from sessions to count as such from 0 to like 100/200 seconds, they also increased the score drop from leaving.
    Also, rather make less and good session than spamming low Increds.
    Who do you think you are?



  8. #8
    Senior Member
    TheRigger is offline

    Posts
    641
    Less and good session got me to #2 until I got banned xD

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Atothek is offline

    Posts
    278
    try safe zones, like IO, SMH..etc, i find it works faster there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •