Thread: Manual mode

Manual mode

If i bot using manual mode the whole time on a cit run or a long swabbie to raise stats what are the chances it can be detected and i get banned?

The coders could better answer this, and I would say slim to non. You are using actualy human mouse movements and the bot is not controlling the PP client, but just displaying informaition over it.

The real risk in a Cit Run is if other players get jelious of you smashing them in the Duty Report, and might put in a complaint for botting. Sadly a common problem.

What will definately get people tagged as a bottor on a cit run is if you straight line in the citidal sword fight, (all your blocks go straight up to the top, no movement) People see this and it's like waving a sign that says "Hey I'm a bottor!"

Again, if you are in manual mode, you would be swordfighting anyway.

Another tip I find works well is when you see someone do well or get an incred in the DR, say "Nice job! in boat chat, or compliment the Bnaver of he does a nice move. It will show you at the keyboard, and also look like a good guy. Then when you smoke out a Incred, people are less likely to attack you.

Thats my 2 cents, as the ink is free here.

Cool thanks I'll probably get the bot later today then. Do you know which rigging bot might be easier to use and get high DR's and rank quicker

What bots are manual?

Or what bots have manual mode? I am only interrested in manual mode bots and learning to puzzle better.

Almost all the bots have manual capabilities.