Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ban Evasion??

Ban Evasion??

Hey, so the other day i got banned for botting, i think i narrowed it down to Aethyr. never have straightlined babysit it ect.

off that subject over the last 2 days i have been making new accounts made roughly 6 of them each banned within hours of creation Each time i make a new account i practicly deleted my whole harddrive, made new user accounts, untained, changed mac addresses ect, also for one of the accounts i used my cellphone hotspot so i got a random IP adress and still i manage to get banned within 2 hours???

before i could just simply untaint and get away with it for a few months.

Did PP change their detection or something because i cant even play for 2 hours and ive tried everything to evade...

I read your post, and had the following thoughs on what might be getting you tagged by PP, as it looks like there might be something burried in your registrty that PP picks up on and knows you are Bot evading.

1) Set-up and Use a Virtual Machine - If the account gets slammed with a ban, you t hen can simply delete the VM and create or clone a new one. Make sure the new VM has a new Mac Address as well. I'm using Orcle VirtualBox, it's free and works great. There are a couple VM set up guides in the forums that can show you how.

2) Use Revo Uninstaller - When you unistall PP, use Revo, as it will search the registry to pull out any related files. This might take out the problematic registry file that might be tipping PP off.

3) I didn't see a VPN being used. Use a VPN to hide you IP address, and more so, PP will read your vpn as not being a proxy. Dont use CyberGhost, even though it's free, I think it reads as a proxy and PP knows their address and will slam you with a ban. You can try Froatvpn, they are free, but I don't know. For Pay VPn, I like Private Internet Access, as they can stop DNS Leak, and don't keep logs. Alot of folks like Hidemyass, as they tons of servers and 40,000 ip addresses.

4. another low cost way to cover your real address is to use proxy servers. Since PP is java based, you can set PP to run through a proxy server by 1) changing the proxy settings setting in java https://www.java.com/en/download/help/proxy_setup.xml. or if you want to insure that the program runs through a proxy, you can use freecap FreeCap Homepage - Home which makes a program run through a proxy. As for proxy list, Hidemyass has a great free list of proxies, and gives the quality level Free Proxy List ? Public Proxy Servers (IP PORT) ? Hide My Ass! . YOu want the higherst, to hide your identy. or you can use the following off the listed on this site. Top 100 Free Proxy Sites 2014 - Free Proxy Servers List

If i have more thoughts, I'll post it.

People have complaining about Aethyr being banable. cuz of the rediciluse speed on it, so til it gets modified I strongly suggest no one to use Aethyr

Aethyr has ridiculous speed?
    Since when xD
    I thought they replaced the HMM?

Quote Originally Posted by ThorloX View Post
    People have complaining about Aethyr being banable. cuz of the rediciluse speed on it, so til it gets modified I strongly suggest no one to use Aethyr

Lower the Depth from 2 to 1. You will get more of a Good then Excellent and Incred in Duty Reports.

Best thing is not to autobot much, and just go with Manual mode. to be ultra safe.

Very true, but the other bot is so much more safer, I love it. I never been caught, and it has a good speed

Hey i was wondering if i could pay someone to try and set up vm/vpn ect im tired of getting banned everyday.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MistikX View Post
    Hey i was wondering if i could pay someone to try and set up vm/vpn ect im tired of getting banned everyday.
    Just an FYI, check out in the guides section for PP, youll see a very in-depth Explanation on how to set a VM on your comp.. VPN youll have to purchase to secure all traffic.

A lot of the popular VPN's get banned quickly since a lot of their IP addresses are used by other people abusing games. The safest way to go is to get some sort of Digital Ocean droplet and configure it as a VPN

Quote Originally Posted by trickshot17 View Post
    A lot of the popular VPN's get banned quickly since a lot of their IP addresses are used by other people abusing games. The safest way to go is to get some sort of Digital Ocean droplet and configure it as a VPN

The problem with that is that Digital Ocean would not be good for multi botting, as your IP for each bot would come from the same server. Ive use PIA and have been fine. plus they have thousands of ip addresses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast