Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: banned

banned

becareful i just got a banned using aethry tokening rigger a moment ago just a heads up

Captain Medals

Could you give any details?

1) How long have you been botting?

2) Did you babysit your bot?

3) Did you use Manual or Auto?

4) What was the ban reason? ( Botting; Evasion e.t.c)

5) Could someone have reported you?
    Who do you think you are?

Botting for about a year i was sitting at the computer when it happened was on auto banned for botting i dont think anyone would of reported me i wasnt getting the best report

Banned

For the benefit of all the authyr botters it may be a good idea to answer each of mehfailz questions with a lot of detail :3

-Mac

Captain Medals

Could you please go more into details?

How long were your sessions?

Have you been frequently botting (daily, ...) ?

Do you do different things beside botting ( Playing Poker,SF e.t.c - something different than logging in, botting, logging out)?

Do you use other bots, if so - how often and which?

Could you please PM me your pirate name ?
    Who do you think you are?

Ive been botting for about a year i was in a smh 2 accounts going other was using bilging bot it didnt get banned was using auto i was sitting there the whole time i wasnt getting incredible others jobbing better tokening was on low do not think anyone reported me

- - - Updated - - -

Session was about an hour i did a little bit of pokering but if i log on i use different bots not just one i use about all thats in vip botting daily

Any news?

Hey, just to let you know i was banned yesterday for Botting aswell. i mainly use aethyr and i run cits/ ci's i dont just log on / bot / log off

Banned

I guess I shall be using manual mode from now on until this blows over because I'd rather not get one of my main pirates banned...

Were you using a VPN or Proxy to hide your real address?

I had an account nuked with a ban for Bot Evasion, 2 days after creation. the crime was Bot Evasion, even though I have never been caught for botting before.

I think I got pegged as at the time I was using CyberGhost VPN, which is, as I now believe, a bit ref flag for PP that you are evading.

And if anything, never, ever straight line. I straightlned 4 blocks, even though the rest of the board was full, and I think that also got me red flagged. With the CyberGhost address......boom goes the dynomite.

And careful with SMH, people like to pull dick moves and accuse others of botting so as to get rid of competition for high duty reports.

I've got a new rule, log on, job, say nothing to anyone..try the first couple of rounds to only do goods and fine, then ramp it up. Also, it seems the knuckles heads all work bilge.

The advice to go manual mode seems to be the best out there, as I said, with the SMH crowd loving to call others out as botters, even though I know they are doinig it themselves.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast