Banned

Gunning bot doesnt work

it opens, i press start and nothing happens

Its very clumsy in the start, try to click start then click the game itself, and let it go free hand. if nothing happens click Ctrl+R and see if it starts moving by itself.
    do you have dual screen by any chance?

Lets not even beat around the bush. The gunning bot is a complete waste of money, I'd recommend a full refund and learn to do it by hand. The gunning bot is very board dependent, if the board has anywhere where the pieces will likely get stuck, they will. Taking the time to get the pieces out is also worthless, the bot will only recognize that you've broken its setup about 15% of the time. If you used this bot on board any run, people would get fed up with how many cannons you don't fill or booch. Sorry to say this but yeah, worthless

Banned

I frankly agree as well, it is very much based on the board... Even following the tutorial video for navy gunning it still is incredibly tedious to get levels...

Well, I do agree that the bot really needs an update, and a new way of doing things, like recognising that the white piece is right behind the red peice, and the black and so on, I do like the bot, its nice. its easily usable and all that, and can be good if ur watching it ^^