Using 2 bots at the same time

Hi,

I have recently purchased vip and was wondering if it was ok to have one bot running on one computer and one on the other at the same time.

i've done that many times. no issues. also run 2 bots sametime on one computer. like when doing smh im running poseidon and dreaming of sprinkle sametime.. i done that actually on 2 computers sametime. so it's all fine.

Quote Originally Posted by lukaei View Post
    Hi,

I have recently purchased vip and was wondering if it was ok to have one bot running on one computer and one on the other at the same time.
    You have to meet a few criteria so that they know you're not account sharing I assume. Most likely, don't have two IPs running the bot at the same time.

If you have to VMs or two PCs in the same house I doubt they'll mind, but again, it's up to the staff. I'd wait for an official answer.

Do the bots work on Windows XP? Been having trouble opening Trident on XP, nothing happens. I have NET 3.5 and 4.0 and have run Jarfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    Do the bots work on Windows XP? Been having trouble opening Trident on XP, nothing happens. I have NET 3.5 and 4.0 and have run Jarfix.
    I can confirm that they do work on Windows XP, i have 12 VMs, all on XP, all running fine.

Quote Originally Posted by mole3216 View Post
    I can confirm that they do work on Windows XP, i have 12 VMs, all on XP, all running fine.
    Jesus.

What settings? I'm using 512 MB of memory and 15 GB of space.

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    Jesus.

What settings? I'm using 512 MB of memory and 15 GB of space.
    Same, then each VM gets a hyper-threaded core.
    Then i have an installer that installs YPP, .net, java, supply crate, and anything else i need

Quote Originally Posted by mole3216 View Post
    Same, then each VM gets a hyper-threaded core.
    Then i have an installer that installs YPP, .net, java, supply crate, and anything else i need
    Have you tried the clone VM tool? No need to bother with a separate installer.

I dont clone VMs because then they have the same account name, and the same MAC address, and it would be more of a pain to change those then just have my automated process create a new one

As long as its on the same IP you are fine. Although I assume if you use a VPN on each computer they can check that.

God it has been forever since I last checked a ypp botting site.