Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Private poker calc, release?

Private poker calc, release?

Hi

I'm thinking about releasing my private poker bot to the public.

Before I release it though I'd like to hear your guys opinions about what features you would like to see it have.

Here you can see a clip of it in action:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoF5h3MOGbM

I'll keep an eye on the thread and hopefully the release will be soon!

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by iBelg View Post
    Hi

I'm thinking about releasing my private poker bot to the public.

Before I release it though I'd like to hear your guys opinions about what features you would like to see it have.

Here you can see a clip of it in action:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoF5h3MOGbM

I'll keep an eye on the thread and hopefully the release will be soon!
    Feature #1 - win me many poes
    sir diamonds likes this.

Looks very good. Keep up the good work!

looks great on the video and i love your work on poker calculators i think i have 2 old version of your calculators somewhere on my pc

question
    is it a bot o a calculator? do it check or raise by it self or i choose?

Quote Originally Posted by tricko View Post
    looks great on the video and i love your work on poker calculators i think i have 2 old version of your calculators somewhere on my pc

question
    is it a bot o a calculator? do it check or raise by it self or i choose?

Just a calculator.

I'd be interested in this.
    Looks effective.

Very reminiscent of your old poker calculator. I'd be really, really, happy if you would be willing to release the source for the old one. ([Release] Automated Poker Calc version 2 [ShareCash]) I've been looking for it everywhere and trying to recreate my own for the past few days now. The part I'm having trouble with is getting the right screen selection area. I'm not sure whether to set the position of Y!PP and get a snapshot of just a hardcoded location on the screen, or if I should get the location a certain distance down and right from the Y!PP icon in the top left.

As for this calculator. It looks great, but I am a really tight player and know the odds for most hands I would play. That said, there's nothing game breaking about this bot and it seems many people would enjoy it, so why not?

I would love to try this out. Please release it I say Would be massively appreciated

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    Very reminiscent of your old poker calculator. I'd be really, really, happy if you would be willing to release the source for the old one. ([Release] Automated Poker Calc version 2 [ShareCash]) I've been looking for it everywhere and trying to recreate my own for the past few days now. The part I'm having trouble with is getting the right screen selection area. I'm not sure whether to set the position of Y!PP and get a snapshot of just a hardcoded location on the screen, or if I should get the location a certain distance down and right from the Y!PP icon in the top left.

As for this calculator. It looks great, but I am a really tight player and know the odds for most hands I would play. That said, there's nothing game breaking about this bot and it seems many people would enjoy it, so why not?
    When you first start the bot, take a screenshot of the whole screen (or just the YPP window if you know how to use handles) and use a reference image. Something that is in the same spot overtime for the poker window, I'd use the "Puzzle Pirates" text that is just above the minimap window in the top right. (From memory).

Using that reference spot take smaller images of the cards. Shouldn't be too tricky to setup depending on what language you use.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    When you first start the bot, take a screenshot of the whole screen (or just the YPP window if you know how to use handles) and use a reference image. Something that is in the same spot overtime for the poker window, I'd use the "Puzzle Pirates" text that is just above the minimap window in the top right. (From memory).

Using that reference spot take smaller images of the cards. Shouldn't be too tricky to setup depending on what language you use.
    Yeah, I've been trying to learn how to use handles, I learn best by example, so Notion's video has been a huge help. I'll try it with just using the whole screen and see how it goes. I was just worried about being too slow since I read that GetPixel isn't efficient, it might be too slow on 10 second tables.
    Last edited by Money; 12-21-2014 at 09:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast