Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nathan463

Thread: Account with 8 years of jollies

Banned

Talking Account with 8 years of jollies

Selling account with 8 years of jollies, the account has approx 250k worth of furni, it is roomie at a Estate with dormant players and owners. manager at a deed held shipyard on a well populated island.

Stats: Some marked as (hidden) or ranking-ranking to insure privacy of the acc:

sails: Illus/ Master
    Rigs: Expert/ Legendary
    carp: illus/gm
    patch: (hidden)/ prof
    Bilge: Revered/Ultimate
    Guns: paragon/ gm-ultimate
    TH: solid/gm
    bnav: solid/ res
    sf: solid/master+
    rumble: (hidden)/prof
    Poker: expert/(hidden)

Has #1 bilger and Gunner trophies.

Account owns 5 shacks, a cottage and row house. Roommate at a row house and Estate.

Lots of old LE trinkets and furni. Has 2 banana chromas.
    Four pirate slots and pirates on both oceans with stats and a few with ultimate guns.
    Will not go first, can use verified MM. Contact on skype for more details.

Banned

Bump. Also the main pirate is on Meridian.

Banned

Sold
    Xbox likes this.

VIP Member

Within less then a week the account was compromised I don't recommend buying off of nathan.
    Last edited by Xbox; 10-09-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xbox View Post
    Within less then a week the account was compromised I don't recommend buying off of nathan.
    You changed the password and email immediately you made it obvious you bought the acc, If you insist on ruining my reputation I will file a report against you for charging back.

Quote Originally Posted by nathan463 View Post
    You changed the password and email immediately you made it obvious you bought the acc, If you insist on ruining my reputation I will file a report against you for charging back.
    Well obviously someone is going to change the pass/e-mail when they buy an account? Lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Papaoutai View Post
    Well obviously someone is going to change the pass/e-mail when they buy an account? Lol
    If u change it immediately it arouses suspicion, no its not obvious, I've bought accounts and not changed the password for up to 3 weeks. If the owner wants to get it back that bad changing the password and email will not stop them. They can simply send a support ticket providing proof of payment for dubs on the account and its theirs.