Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling account with elite pirates on both oceans for YPP poe NO RL MONEY

selling account with 2 elite pirates emerald stats are sailing broad/proficient..rigs expert/legendary...carp solid/distinguished...patch solid/renowned...bilge illustrious/ultimate...guns broad distinguished...TH broad/master...dnav narrow/able...bnav neophyte able...SF weighty/respected...rumble narrow/respected

on the meridian account i have first order of the jolly rodger with stats like.... sails narrow/distinguished... rigs weighty/legendary... carp broad/respected...patch solid/grand master... bilge weighty/ultimate...guns apprentice/respected...TH narrow/grand master...dnav narrow/proficient...bnav neophyte/able...SF solid/renowned....rumble narrow/renowned... contact me on this as my skype is not working i wanna sell for about 1.5 mil but i will negociate a price if its not right for you and remember NO RL MONEY ONLY YPP POE

ill go down to 1 mil for it

ok id do payments through paypal but not sure how much

oi someone come buy this cause it aint gonna be on sale for much longer

Not elite pirates kthanx. Botting rigs and bilge and then trying to sell and then becoming impatient because the botted non-elite account is not selling? please...

Banned

I don't care. I'll take it.

Banned

Not sure if this guy is a scammer or something. But he kept on giving me false passwords, I couldn't log in with. He then logged in while I looked on TV, without a single issue. He refused to change password over teamviewer.

haha quizan your such a bullshitter i went first just cause i have no threads then you STOLE THE ACCOUNT your the scammer idiot

plus i offered to change the password for you but you said it DM and you have changed the email adress of the account and password without paying me thats why i tried logging in when i realised o wait its a scam so dont bother trying to tell people that you are the one who got scammed cause you didnt pay anyting you took advantage of someone who didnt know what they were doing properly i hope your happy with yourself and have a fun and lonely life

Banned

Can you provide evidence of that? I am pretty sure you can't

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast