Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone been succesful ban evading?

This may not be the right place to post this, feel free to move.

Basically i have had 3 accounts banned i untainted and made another and banned again. I have found a 2012 post from the banned 'Wifi' about using a VPN this is my next attempt. I will be looking to buy an elite account but i dont want to buy it and just get it banned.. Any suggestions? Has anyone got a permanent ban and managed to evade the ban on a new account? On my second account i was still talking to the same people in game, will this be a factor? Would they recognise who i talk to in game etc or am i being paranoid?

Lots of questions i know but i gave up on puzzle pirates but i want to play again.

I was banned on my Main Account for Botting..

But contacted Puzzle Pirates and got it unbanned?

You could attempt the same?

Quote Originally Posted by master52707 View Post
    I was banned on my Main Account for Botting..

But contacted Puzzle Pirates and got it unbanned?

You could attempt the same?
    what was your excuse for unbanning it

Ive been in contact with them for over a month and they are pretty firm on it but i have had a 48h ban for buying poe which triggered them to look into my account and found botting so realistically i didnt have a leg to stand on. I had a hell of a lot which is why i tried to get it back i also bought dubs frequently a while back so thought that could persuade them but no luck. I have a new account been playing for a week and no ban changed my IP and untainted etc see how this goes couldnt figure the VPN out or find one easy to use. If they find me again VPN will be my next move.

Ohh mate..

It has been a long time since i made that ban appeal..

I used VPN so i literally just asked them why i were banned. You know the drill. (Made them think i were hacked blah blah.)

Needed some convincing before they believed in it but i got through and did get my account unbanned..

Ahright sweet well played man. Ive been back a week now without getting banned ive used Poseidon, Aeolus and DiS. I genuinely think its because i havnt spoke to the people i did on my main. When i got banned he said i was using a program to 'auto-mate' so basically when i was botting like an idiot i would leave Spools of Silk on overnight and if it stopped then it would leave me booching on all night without logging off. This is what got me caught.

In my experience you should not let a bot. Stand over for the night..

Or atleast not on your main...

Should be on a Alt.. As there is a big risk by letting your bot stand all night(Aswell As Your Login Time Will Be Huge.. And they will begin to wonder how you can be online for that long and will begin to watch you.. Due to suspicious activity...) You have no chance to react if a GM Pm's you or Watches you or anything... Keep that in mind. (All Night = Approx 8 Hours Straight. = Suspicious)

In my oppinion.. Stay at your computer while botting or atleast be there to check it every 30 mins or so... Just to be sure

To be unbanned from Puzzle Pirates, you must admit to botting.

Igot ban for selling/buying poe
    Before ibought poe ihat spent 50$ buing from pp it self
    Any chance i can get unban?
    And ihave been sending msg but they r ignorng me
    ibelive so
    Any got unban ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Igot ban for selling/buying poe
    Before ibought poe ihat spent 50$ buing from pp it self
    Any chance i can get unban?
    And ihave been sending msg but they r ignorng me
    ibelive so
    Any got unban ?

You should admit to RMT, and tell them that you'll never do it again, and have at least a 5 paragraph essay about why you should be unbanned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast