Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: ELITE Merid/Cerulean account

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

ELITE Merid/Cerulean account

imgur: the simple image sharer

2 year jolly on the meridian pirate. Very well known Merid pirate on this account. This account has never been banned/suspended, it has only been logged in through HMA's pro VPN. Merid Pirate: an Officer in a really great crew. Ult trophies for Bilge, SF, Poker, and Foraging. Pillars, seals, oaken tokens. Also has frenetic forager trophy, enlightened forager trophy, and the golden cit trophy. Has expert Hearts, Solid poker, and Expert SF. Blade master of strikes as well. Has a fully furnished townhouse, some atlantean chromas, a gold rat, and some random furni in the inventory. Currently has Leg Forage.

This account also has an elite Cerulean pirate as well. (Which I almost forgot about, heh) This pirate has ult trophies for Bilge, Carp, and Guns. Fren Forager trophy. Pillars, seals, and a cottage. This pirate is also an Officer in a very nice and active crew on Cerulean. (Is not currently subbed)

imgur: the simple image sharer

Add me on Skype if you're interested or post offers here (I'm looking for either RL cash or Emerald PoE.) Skype: Sparkylove3

http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html

#Return

I'm just curious if this account you're selling is connected by IP or Computer to this account you ranted about being banned here; http://bot-supply.com/forum/lounge/7927-oms-suck.html

And are these accounts the one listed here; http://bot-supply.com/forum/communit...ot-banned.html
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 03-06-2014 at 04:59 AM.
    Riverrush likes this.

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

Nay, I hadn't logged onto this account in months when I was banned. After I was banned I logged into it maybe twice through VPN to get the stat pictures. If that's what you mean?

Also, it's one account with two pirates
    Last edited by 123love123; 03-06-2014 at 05:42 AM.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by 123love123 View Post
    Nay, I hadn't logged onto this account in months when I was banned. After I was banned I logged into it maybe twice through VPN to get the stat pictures. If that's what you mean?

Also, it's one account with two pirates
    But before the other account was banned, did it every share an IP or were the accounts used off the same computer?

Edit: I'm going to have to deny access to you selling this account after what you've posted on Bot-Supply and how it is connected to an already banned account through direct association via IP and computer. This is for the communities safety and so I don't have to deal with the shitstorm that happens if they get banned due to something that was your fault.

Thanks for understanding.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 03-06-2014 at 05:57 AM.