Banned

Her0's Citadel Account Shop

That's right! I am now offering accounts especially custom to run citadels. With these accounts you can request specific stats, and/or experience. We also accept requests with special names at no extra cost! I currently have 0 premade accounts. With this being said, I will not make you pay until you have seen the actual existence of the account. I will not be going first in any situation, all payments must be made before access is given to the account. All accounts are created on a Virtual Machine with Windows 7, ran with premium VPN's that have never and never will be banned, I also use TMAC for extra security, though these IPs, mac addresses, and virtual machines have never-before-been banned. So lets get started!

According to what stat(s) you'd like, the price will range. Prices may be discussed over Skype, which you can reach me at CMFiend420. Accounts that have been premade are as follows.

PREMADE ACCOUNTS
    There are currently no premade accounts for sale, if you are in need of an account, I please ask that you request one via PM or by Skype. Skype is preferred and often your PM's won't be answered. I will not go first in any situation, and asking to do so with will result in a cancel of request.

VOUCHES
    Vouches can be found here. Any vouches specific to the account shop will be posted below. I please ask that all trades be vouched, in order to give a sense of security and safety. If there is failure to vouch, future trades will be non-existent.

Thank you,
    Her0
    Last edited by Her0; 10-25-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Keen to buy a pre made account

Banned

interested in premades

Banned

We currently have no premades in stock, sorry for the late response. Though, you can easily order an account for the same price, and will only take up to a few days. If you are interested, add me on Skype, CMFiend420.

What's the price for Solid/Ultimate SF and Broad/Ultimate rumble along with Ultimate carp?