Need specific account

Okay so apparently Three Rings really doesn't like me and no matter how clean my set up is, they ban me so I have come up with an idea to throw people off of my scent so people do not figure me out.

I think using an account with a 3-4 yr jolly roger on Emerald, but decent stats/exp on any other ocean would make people not realize I am who I am so I can play in peace :P

Not worried about Emerald stats..I can do them. I just want stats and exp on another ocean and jolly rogers on both so that I can say I switched oceans.

Would also prefer a female pirate.

If you have anything like this please inbox me. I prefer to pay in poe, but if the price isn't ridiculous I may be wiling to pay in cash too. Also it goes without saying, no hacked account offers please!

Buy a new pc >.> Sheesh.. wasting money and time on new accounts for no reason.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Funny that, Had a new laptop, new router and whole different ISP...banned for evasion. Never did I say who I was in game, although there were accusations as there almost always is when someone evades. They had no proof and banned me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Funny that, Had a new laptop, new router and whole different ISP...banned for evasion. Never did I say who I was in game, although there were accusations as there almost always is when someone evades. They had no proof and banned me anyway.
    Could have been your location then :S
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Then they bypassed my VPN

Or the VPN IP was previously banned...not sure but I did use the same one the whole time while on that pirate and it lasted over 2 months. Not really sure what happened there, but I was a fairly high profile pirate when I got banned and they seem to have a pretty big hard on for banning me so I want to try something different. At least until I move and get a new set up again, which will hopefully be within the next 8 months.
    Last edited by Panda; 09-19-2013 at 02:10 PM.

Banned

Add me on skype: Brent.Ryan8
    I'm pretty sure I can sort your problem out for you without having to buy a new account

PM when you've added me with your skype.

You are wasting your time buying a new account. You are wasting your time if you want to buy a new PC. YPP will see your IP, link it to another account, and ban you. That is how it works almost 99% of the time - the rest of the time they haven't untainted properly. With a VPN it is only a matter of time before you log on with a tainted IP and get done for evasion.

I know this because as soon as my IP was changed directly (no VPN, no proxy) I was able to play YPP without getting banned and I've been going for over a year without any hassle. Changing your IP is tricky but I guarantee you it's probably the ONLY way of being sure you won't get that "Evasion" message pop up ever again. My IP changed as soon as my router was updated to a newer version but it really varies between different internet service providers... some will be very difficult to change and some will be easy.

tl;dr - change your IP directly (no proxy/vpn) and use SC's untainter + make a new windows user account and call it something generic like "Admin".

Sorry if I'm ruining your buying thread, but I was in your situation before and I know how annoying it is. If you're struggling to change it, let me know and I can try and help you out.
    Last edited by chevychase; 09-19-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chevychase View Post
    You are wasting your time buying a new account. You are wasting your time if you want to buy a new PC. YPP will see your IP, link it to another account, and ban you. That is how it works almost 99% of the time - the rest of the time they haven't untainted properly. With a VPN it is only a matter of time before you log on with a tainted IP and get done for evasion.

I know this because as soon as my IP was changed directly (no VPN, no proxy) I was able to play YPP without getting banned and I've been going for over a year without any hassle. Changing your IP is tricky but I guarantee you it's probably the ONLY way of being sure you won't get that "Evasion" message pop up ever again. My IP changed as soon as my router was updated to a newer version but it really varies between different internet service providers... some will be very difficult to change and some will be easy.

tl;dr - change your IP directly (no proxy/vpn) and use SC's untainter + make a new windows user account and call it something generic like "Admin".

Sorry if I'm ruining your buying thread, but I was in your situation before and I know how annoying it is. If you're struggling to change it, let me know and I can try and help you out.

Not ruining it at all, all feedback is appreciated However, I did specify that on a previous account it was a new computer, new router, and totally different ISP. Still evasion lol. Im beginning to question how much proof they really need these days but I digress. I know it's kind of a waste. I do know how to change my IP, and I do intend on doing so. I just want a pirate that throws the PP community off my scent a bit.