Super Elite Meridian 4 cheap!!!

Well, as title says. I have not played puzzle pirates in the last year so it's easy to say i don't care for the account that much.
    I quit back when GuildWars2 was released which is around 1 year now, which is why i got reminded i still had this account.

Anyway. i don't know what elite accounts are going for so im taking offers. If i see any offer i like i'll probably sell it right away.

Only accepting payment via Paypal or Guildwars 2 gold if you happen to play that game. I won't go first but i can be trusted. I must have few vouches from back when i played if you look into my profile. I'm also OK with using any well-known MM.

Contact me via skype jeffry.murillo2 for extra details.

Piracy PPZ.png Photo by scoredandranked | Photobucket

Carrousing PPZZ.png Photo by scoredandranked | Photobucket

Laboring while not impressive they are all low experience expect blacksmith.

Let me summarize little.
    6 #1s
    12 Ultimates
    All max reputation/fame/hunting
    A ton of items. (Few deeds, gold/black clothing, rare pets, shared full equipped mansion, etc)
    Around 400K gold. 300K saved in bank, the rest you can see in the screenshots.

The pirate, while not over popular, it had good reputation on the ocean. I mentioned i have not played in almost a year, so there is little chance anyone can track the account just from the current stats/trophies. It was never banned or played in a tainted PC.

That's it for now. For any other question contact me via skype at jeffry.murillo2

Banned

Im interested.

=SOLD= to Moden

Banned

Going to be re-selling this account. So anyone that was interested, please pm.