Banned

Experienced accounts (custom)

Selling Swordfight Experienced accounts. This means the account will have whatever experience you require, mainly for the use of avoiding the wager limits. I can also provide a rank up to Legendary onto with the chance of an ult trophy, however that is not a guarantee. I can also offer up to solid on sails, guns and patch however the standing will be able.

They will be made on order so please PM me with the following information.

Account name you would like:
    Pirate name you would like:
    What ocean:
    What experience you require:
    How much are you willing to pay: Poe/Paypal.

I will go first to trusted members of the forum and would appreciate if people could vouch after I complete a service. If I do ask for you to go first I will not take the money until I have the account set up and ready for transfer.

I use HMA on a virtual machine to minimize the ban risk however if a ban does occur after the account is handed over, I take no responsibility.

I look forward to doing business will some of you. Please PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Good idea but you never put anything about prices...

Banned

I didn't add prices because its more custom to what you actually want. A price can be agreed on in PM's. I'm open to offers on that.

oh ok