Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By totalloser

Thread: Account on Emerald

Banned

Account on Emerald

Hey folks, this is a former account of mine, but I dont really use it much. I want it for PoE perferably, but worst case id take paypal :P. I don't know how much it'll go for, so im taking offers (post below). ITs on emerald, and has six jolly rogers. It's a male.

Heres the stats ill list, not all the stats just the most significant (dont want it to get caught):

Expert/Leg Patches

Expert/GM/Renowned Guns

Weighty/Master Bnav

(None of the piracy stats are able, so its not ugly :P)

I think its good to sell this account based on its rogers, and its a significant account that looks pretty legit.

PM Me for more details, I dont mind going first in the transaction for trusted members.

I made a skype too: derpy112

If a mod+ would like to verify id be happy to

Ex-Staff Member

Please post screenshots of the relevant details of the account blocking out the crucial information.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

If this gets verified I might post an offer. Screenies would be wonderful.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Please post screenshots of the relevant details of the account blocking out the crucial information.
    No thanks, id love to show anyone the account if interested via skype though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    If this gets verified I might post an offer. Screenies would be wonderful.
    I'm up to be verified, just need a mod to do it! Add me on skype mods

Mate, Bot-Supply Account Selling rules are You post screenies of the account with info, items (if you are including them) etc with pirate name blocked out. Just saying.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    No thanks, id love to show anyone the account if interested via skype though
    Quote Originally Posted by nalyat View Post
    Mate, Bot-Supply Account Selling rules are You post screenies of the account with info, items (if you are including them) etc with pirate name blocked out. Just saying.
    I'm afraid it's not optional as nalyat has 'just said' (http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...sic-rules.html) I'd also like to confirm the account over Skype.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

Sold for 52$, Thanks everyone

^weirdo dude over here. I don't know if he's lying or telling the truth

Banned

What the fuck? How am I weird, I sold the account. Just because I didnt upload screenshots means I didnt sell it? I took this thread right off of my BP thread, I got several adds on skype and finally sold it for an offer I thought was fair.

Just because I didn't upload screenies doesn't mean im lying. If I wanted to lie about selling an account why would I make a thread about selling one? I didn't even ask the guy for an on site vouch on either site because it makes no difference to me. When I buy poe, I buy from trusted sellers and go first.

Gtfo with your dumbass posts.

PS- I can't stress enough, the fact that you are a dumbass.

Banned

Do not insult members, or try to moderate.
    that is all...
    Derp likes this.