Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RamJam

Thread: Extremely Rare Super-Elite Meridian/Cerulean Account

Extremely Rare Super-Elite Meridian/Cerulean Account

Hello,

I'm selling my old main account. It was created in 2005 and has been a very well-known, trusted greeter and popular player since 2006. Therfore it has at least the Seventh Order of the Jolly Roger on both oceans.

The account has Leg/Ult stats in at least:

Carpentry, Patching, Bilging, Gunning, D-Nav, B-Nav, and SF on both Meridian and Cerulean. The account also has #1 trophies in at least one piracy stat.

In terms of experience, the account has mostly Illustrious, Paragon and Expert in almost every piracy stat on both oceans and has at least Expert poker experience on both oceans.

Because I think the stats and trophies would be easily recognized (as I'm a very well known player on both oceans), I'm not going to post images. However, I will allow any Bot-Supply Mod/Administrator to confirm and verify the details of the account.

Bidding for the account will start at $200 USD. I accept Paypal only. For any questions about the sale, feel free to give me a shot on Skype: RammerJam.

Happy bidding,

RamJam

#Return

I will confirm it over TV, please Skype me.

Banned

inb4 om

#Return

Pirate was verified.

Surprising to meet people you used to know and play with on YPP. hehehhe.

Banned

I'm tempted to buy this just to see who it was, and then tarnish his/hers reputation. I've been playing since 2006 though, I'm sure I know this person ok bie

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    I'm tempted to buy this just to see who it was, and then tarnish his/hers reputation. I've been playing since 2006 though, I'm sure I know this person ok bie
    Thanks for the commentary.
    Scooter and Incognito like this.