Elite Meridian Account

as a Start Ive Never Been Banned Nor Tainted Before

The Account is on Medrian Ocean
    Its almost 2 years Old
    It has #1 Gunner on Meridian and its hard to get since the ocean merger has occurred

The Pirate is Male
    Comes with 2 Injuries 1) ( Eye Patch ) 2) ( Hook)

Standing:
    SF=Solid Renowned
    Bilge=Illustrious Grand Master ( Diamond Crab) ( Pillars of Bilge )=trophy
    Rigging=Grand Master
    D-nav=Solid Grand Master
    B-nav= Solid Renwoned
    Gunning= Solid Legendary ( get 2 increds) itll be ultimate ( Also i have the #1 Gunning Trophy )
    Carpentry=Expert Renowned
    TH=Solid/Master
    Treasure drop=Expert/Legendary

*** I AM GIVING THE PIRATE WITH 30 Rogue Marks So That You Will Be Able To Change The Pirate's Name To Whatever You Like. ***

Trophys

on display= Diamond crab, pillars of Bilge Ult Gunner trophy/#1 gunner trophy/First order of the jolly riders,Gold trikort/ Silver citadel
    got incredibles in everything also bronze sloop all the way to bronze MG.

Reply here with offers or send me a PM with the price or catch me on chat : )
    i use paypal to receive the payment

ypp.jpg

Look, I don't want to be rude or anything, but your selling the same account that this other guy was selling like a week ago : P

IDK if this was on purpose... but you also covered up the pirates two worst stats in piracy ?? One I can understand... not the both.

Nothing elite about these stats either.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMan View Post
    Look, I don't want to be rude or anything, but your selling the same account that this other guy was selling like a week ago : P
    IDK if this was on purpose... but you also covered up the pirates two worst stats in piracy ?? One I can understand... not the both.
    That other guy you mentioned is me. The reason he covered up the stats is so other people don't randomly go ahead and find out who you really are (a stupid mistake I did?) Just because you know the pirate name or knows what's going on with the pirate doesn't give you the right to randomly go ahead and harass others both outside and in-game; and please don't think I am not aware of what you've been trying to do with the pirates in-game. No one is interested in your rumors.

Face has already talked to you regarding this and you have also been suspended once. I suggest you stop. If you don't like the fact that someone is selling their account, or someone is botting their account or someone is doing something that is against the rules of puzzle pirates, My only question is Why are you on this website?

You have been really disruptive recently, to not only me but others in-game as well regarding that pirate. For the 10th time, stop the crap.
    Last edited by Y0MANNN; 02-09-2012 at 06:12 PM.
    Retired.

Didn't ever harass you in game, ever. Don't make up lies. Face spoke to me, I left you alone, so don't walk around thinking your king. I HAVE left you alone, I'm looking out for other people. He's selling this as an 'Elite' account, so he covered up the 2 stats that are definately not elite. Please don't accuse me of spreading rumours about you, I have better things to do, So don't think I'd waste my time on you.

The problem I have, is that you refuse to admit you bot, people do tell me off for being disgraced about botting, whereas I'm not. I'll admit it, I bot. I asked whether you botted on that account and you said nah I hadn't (even though in the tutorial for VMware you had all the bots) Now if you don't bot, thats fine, I've left you alone anyway.

Now can we stop over this? I'm sure Masri doesn't appreciate this drama you are causing over the thread when I was just looking out for the buyers of this said 'Elite' account.

Edit 1 : Wrote the wrong word (I just woke up)

Edit 2 : You wanna discuss this rumours and stuff I'm "Spreading" about you, PM me.
    Last edited by MightyMan; 02-09-2012 at 08:08 PM.

What is the problem with you exactly? You say you don't have time to waste yet you PM me saying you "Figured out my pirate name". You ask me for a Treasure drop bot to keep your mouth shut. I have told you there is no such thing and I don't bot on my main. Yet you keep accusing me because I have the bots downloaded on my VPC. You say you have a problem when I refuse whether I bot or not but my question is why? Why do you care? Obviously this fricken question won't be answered until you tell me who you really are! You told me you'd tell me who you are in your first PM if I give you the TD bot. Now that there is no such thing, are you willing to disclose this info? You seem to know all my hearties (which can be obtained very easily from my pirate page), you have been talking to them regarding this yet you say they are not rumors? You are the one that came to me starting all of this, not me.

It's not me causing drama at this thread. If Masri wants to cover up 2 stats, then that's his choice. There is no need of pointing that out. He will share more info if you're serious buyer, asking for price etc and why does it matter if someone else was selling that account before? It's actually you that's walking like a king because you know the pirate name. Do you want to expose it here? Go ahead. Honestly, I can't handle you anymore. We need to discuss this 1on1 chat if you really have anything else to say. People are making threads for a reason and there is no need to kill em. If you feel the account is not elite, just don't buy it. Simple.

How hard could it be to mind your own business? You've been getting on my nerves now, talk to me. Preferably MSN. No need to reply any more.
    Retired.

Banned/Non-Member

Do you accept PoE?

i can buy and sell whatever stuff i want