Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Selling Elite Emerald Account

Account comes with a Labour Badge, Officer Badge, Parlour Badge & SMH badge.
    It has 7 utimates in total & 3 GM's.
    A few rare pieces of furniture.
    Known amongst Cit and CI runners.
    Officer+ in a crew & Narrow/GM poker. So its eligable for 200k tables.

paint.jpg

This will be run as an auction. Winning bid must stand for 24hours. To prevent sniping, if a bid is placed within 5 minutes of the end, it will bump the auction for a further 8hours.

BUY IT NOW PRICE: $25 or 800K.
    Otherwise chuck an offer in between $15-$25.
    I will enlarge the BIN if people show interest in the account and wish to go higher than $25+

As I worked the average out for services to do these stats, it would cost you around $40. And this account has added items + reputation.

I reserve the right to end the auction at any time. Or not sell to the winning bidder.
    If you wish to inquire questions PM me, or add my skype: Removed.
    All legitamite bids must be placed here. BIN's will be through PM or Skype please. =)
    Last edited by WatchOut; 11-25-2012 at 11:45 AM.

Banned

this is a SCAM he is trying to sell an account i own! and am currently selling! i can prove it!

this is my account....

Banned

i have an account im selling with the exact same experience, skills, badges, is an officer, and has teh same top 3 trophies... that cant be a coinsidence

Banned

hmmm seems everyone has this account.. It must be mine!

#Return

Message me on Skype so I can verify this account is yours to sell.

No one buy this account until it is verified. I will be removing contact details in the original post until verified.

Banned

So much stupid. Can't tell if yous are trolling me or just that mentally out of it.
    Scare, whats your skype?

Updated Elite account! Cheap! {VERIFIED} wow some of these pictures look very similar.

Banned

Considerring I brought it off a mate, I don't know what you want me to do. Someones either brought it off you then sold it to me, or you were stupid enough to give them the details before payment. Either way, Ive paid for it and its my possession at the moment. And it will stay for sale until I talk to a Moderator/Scare.

Banned

haha... I created the acccount and i have not sold it yet everything is exactly the same. not the one i posted on Buypoe, pwner9111 another one in my first post when i posted 2 accounts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast