Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling an elite Emerald Account

Selling my account on Emerald

• Has 12 ultimates
    • Stats in white are low and don't matter.
    • Account has a great name - I know that people have different opinions of "great", so to elaborate: It isn't childish, isn't a personal joke, is empowering, isn't a character from a book or show, and is a straight forward name with no repeated letters (It hasn't been taken).
    • Comes with two sloops and another ship with a total ingame value of 180K (Conservative).
    • Comes with a lot of beautiful gold box furniture.
    • Comes with a few sets of quite valuable clothing.
    • A couple stats have had the use of a bot. I will not specify which one's because it's irrelevant.
    • The account hasn't been botted on in over two months.
    • The account has never been banned or suspended.

I am selling the account for a new value of $85.

I will not show the account to any "Highly interested" buyers. You can see it once you pay for it.

For those that need a reason for why I am selling the account. I simply just don't play that much any more.

My skype: hts.silent.x

sell1.jpgsell2.jpg
    Last edited by zSilentt; 01-12-2013 at 10:08 PM.

$175
    A little overpriced dont you think?

#Return

Thanks.

Shit lol... Thats aloott for n account like that.

Banned

Can't tell if the OP is trolling or serious with that reserve price. But at the chance of 'hijacking' or whatever to this thread I will stay out. But good luck selling it.

Edit: It is rougly $5-$7 for Ulti services now, even though some are free. And if my maths is correct 12 ultimates @ $7ea = $84. So, this quote, 'I will not be selling the account for less than $175 through paypal. It costs roughly that and more to have them done through a stats service.' is as much as a 'scam' if you like as anything else.
    Last edited by WatchOut; 11-21-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Banned

damn total? how much?

Quote Originally Posted by WatchOut View Post
    Can't tell if the OP is trolling or serious with that reserve price. But at the chance of 'hijacking' or whatever to this thread I will stay out. But good luck selling it.

Edit: It is rougly $5-$7 for Ulti services now, even though some are free. And if my maths is correct 12 ultimates @ $7ea = $84. So, this quote, 'I will not be selling the account for less than $175 through paypal. It costs roughly that and more to have them done through a stats service.' is as much as a 'scam' if you like as anything else.
    Sorry for my lack of activity everyone (Despite the lack of interest). I will be having my account verified tonight. No this is not a hijacked account. I began to just question whether or not I wanted to sell and then got caught up with exams.

In response to WatchOut, if you wish to call me a "Troll", then do some further research yourself before erroneously undervaluing the price of stat services, let alone the cumulative value of the account. The easiest puzzles are the puzzles that range between $5 to $7, so to base your calculation on the assumption that EVERY ultimate for every puzzle is $7 is a critical lapse in mental function. Rarer puzzles easily double or triple in value in comparison to the easier ones. TD, Dnav, Distill, and Shipwright are the few examples of these rarer puzzles that I have ultimate in. I have gathered from some of the top stat services at the time that these puzzles go from $10 to $20. Those four stats alone creep up to the total value you seem to have laid on my account.

Also, the value of the stat services fluctuates with demand and who is prepared to do them. Keeping that in mind, the amount of TIME it takes to have 12 ultimates done is not nothing, so even if you wish to argue that the cumulative value of having them done does not sum up to $175, the convenience factor surely does. It can quite easily take someone weeks to have there stats done given the huge fluctuations in stat services. Let alone the risk of getting banned when having your stats serviced.

Now, the main reason I have returned is to bump this post and change my offer to $100. I will be editing this value in to the original post as well.

#Return

Account is verified.

Banned

If you want to call me out go for it. Even as you said the 'rare' stat services, which ive seen those few you named out to be under $10. Although going on your maths, thats like $10 added on to my estimated amount. And considerring on a few of my accounts I got 10+ ultimates done, it took them less than 24hours, so that throws out your convienience argument. I don't even believe the Ultimate Pirate + Ultimate Crafter + Ultimate Parlour(I forgot the name of the trophy you get for getting all ultimates) even go for $150+. But good luck, but I wouldnt be expecting to lose grasp of this account in the near future. Also with the death of PP coming closer, any person wanting to spend that much on an account like this with no chance of making any real investment profit on it is pretty slow mentally.

But like I said good luck. Sorry for potentially ruining you a sale/thread.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchOut View Post
    If you want to call me out go for it. Even as you said the 'rare' stat services, which ive seen those few you named out to be under $10. Although going on your maths, thats like $10 added on to my estimated amount. And considerring on a few of my accounts I got 10+ ultimates done, it took them less than 24hours, so that throws out your convienience argument. I don't even believe the Ultimate Pirate + Ultimate Crafter + Ultimate Parlour(I forgot the name of the trophy you get for getting all ultimates) even go for $150+. But good luck, but I wouldnt be expecting to lose grasp of this account in the near future. Also with the death of PP coming closer, any person wanting to spend that much on an account like this with no chance of making any real investment profit on it is pretty slow mentally.

But like I said good luck. Sorry for potentially ruining you a sale/thread.
    Stop pretending to be sorry and constantly saying good luck, lol. I don't quite understand why you feel the need to post on here when you are clearly not interested in buying. You are also fabricating your "stats" to try and prove your unnecessary argument. You are telling me that you got someone to do 10 ultimates for you in 24 hours? lmao, either you found a robot who doesn't sleep, or you a making that up. Dnav takes several hours to do by itself. Shipwrightery and distill take a tremendous time to get ultimate in. No one would sit down and do all of those stats back to back for you. Even if they prioritized you and ignored all other customers, it would still take them a lot of time if they had any ounce of a life. I am friends with some of the top stat services, like boiwonder and maxstats, both of them charged 600K poe to do shipwright and distill, which at the modest exchange of $4/100K is $24 for each stat. Dnav was also 400K, which would also be $16. Look at the rankings you would see that for yourself on how those stats are not easy to get. I beg to question how long you have even played this game, and how old you are, because you definitely aren't thinking enough to clearly understand how I valued my account. Also supported by the fact you don't know the name of the trophy for all ultimates (Omnis). As I've said, the cumulation of 12 ultimates, convenience, a clean account, and all the other items that come with it, more than surpass the value of $100.

However, the only potential problem with my price, or for any price for that matter, is how many people want to buy it. And that's why I said in my OP that I may adjust the price in the future (Which I have), and if people wanted to offer below the asking price, they could! You have failed to see the big picture and are solely using your crappy and unrealistic estimations of stats services to negatively saturate my thread. If you even look at the stat service page, no one is even offering some of the stats I have, and even if they are, they haven't posted their prices. You are also ignoring that when new people show up on the site and aren't given a point of reference as to how much their services could actually go for, end up undervaluing the value of their service. (Which if you did get your numbers from a credible source, they clearly did). Any kid that will puzzle for 3 to 6 hours for 7 dollars is clearly ignorant of how much time is worth. Something that you are ignorant of as well. Stop being an A-hole and accusing me of overvaluing. I'm surprised that this thread has bothered you so much that you have felt the need to try and ruin it. Find some better use for your time.

The bottom line is I don't care what other people have valued their accounts at, or what size pole you have up your butt. The point of this thread is for me to post something I have for sale. Anyone that wishes to purchase my account may express interest and add me if they wish to negotiate. Plain and simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast