Ex-Staff Member

Partially-Elite Emerald Alt

SELLING a partially-elite Emerald Account. Currently holds two ultimate trophies (pictured) in poker and gunnery. All the decent statistics were botted, except poker of course, and now the bots are gone, I want to see how much I can get. I take Emerald PoE or Dubs, if you interested, reply
    acc-sell.jpg
    EDIT: Just to clarify, the tan octopus doesn't come with the pirate, it is just his noob portrait that it is included in.

Captain Medals

Since when is Ult in Poker + Guns considered [Half] Elite.
    This pirate is just in a noobish Arch, thats why it has some half Ultimates.

Sorry, but urgh.
    Who do you think you are?

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Since when is Ult in Poker + Guns considered [Half] Elite.
    This pirate is just in a noobish Arch, thats why it has some half Ultimates.

Sorry, but urgh.
    I'm sorry this ALT is too noobish for you. Some would say that it is also an Ultimate swordfighter and rigger. Also, I said "partially elite". A quick Google definition for partially came up with: in part; in some degree; not wholly; "I felt partly to blame"; "He was partially paralyzed" - i.e. it holds the Ultimate trophy in 2 of the 26 or so puzzles in the game, therefore it is partially elite. It also has a two renowneds and a grand master.