Elite accounts tailored to your needs!

Creating accounts tailored to your needs!

Any ocean! You may pick! You may pick the login, and also the account name.
    Can easily obtain ultimate in:

Patching
    Swordfighting
    foraging
    Treasurehaul
    Gunning
    bilging
    rigging
    Blacksmithing
    also able to get ultimate bnav, however you'll need to pay a lot more for it,

None of these stats are botted.
    Also able to train other stats up, maybe not all the way to ultimate, but request it and I'll let you know if I can do it.
    You may pick the experience you want your account to have in certain skills.

Also willing to get the account trophies, if you ask, however price may vary, if I do choose to accept to get you the trophies/trophy.
    Mail me, or add me on skype, after you place your order, I'll get to work straight away on the account to provide you with your account as quick as possible.
    Doing this fairly cheaply compared to other account sellers, and the accounts will be created incredibly quickly.

josh.dscpd is my skype name.
    Last edited by dscpd; 08-09-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Would you be able to make me an account with the Jinxed Idol trophy?
    27th June, 2010 - 11th August, 2012

If you tell me a 100% way of getting that trophy I might consider it, however Y!PP hasn't released any statement as to how a pirate may attain the Jinxed Idol trophy unfortunately, I'm sorry.

It was obtain on a day we logged in as far as i remember having it on and banned pirate

Yes, I'm aware of this. I used to have jinxed idol on an old account of mine. However, no one knows how to get it, all we know is, it is randomly awarded one day when logging in.
    Last edited by dscpd; 08-09-2012 at 04:50 PM.