Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Y0MANNN is offline

    Posts
    316

    Selling Viridian Elite account

    sold
    Last edited by Y0MANNN; 01-27-2012 at 10:10 PM.
    Retired.


  2. #2
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Copy+Paste me, luuulz.

    But anyways, the account has a shexy portrait guise, buy it xD

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Y0MANNN is offline

    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Copy+Paste me, luuulz.

    But anyways, the account has a shexy portrait guise, buy it xD
    You only saw one of em mate, Get online. I wana show you the rest :P
    and you know I love you
    Retired.


  4. #4
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Y0MANNN View Post
    You only saw one of em mate, Get online. I wana show you the rest :P
    and you know I love you
    Screw PP I am botting MapleStory and making millions off that, I'll buy you a boat when I get rich.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Y0MANNN is offline

    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Screw PP I am botting MapleStory and making millions off that, I'll buy you a boat when I get rich.
    haha lol there is a new bot in MS? What kind? and what boat?
    Retired.


  6. #6
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Y0MANNN View Post
    haha lol there is a new bot in MS? What kind? and what boat?
    BT, probably shouldn't discuss other forums here, I dunno the rules.

    And I'll buy you a boat when I get rich, a nice one. Or maybe a yacht

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Y0MANNN is offline

    Posts
    316
    Lol, I'm still confused. Boat in what game?
    Retired.


  8. #8
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Y0MANNN View Post
    Lol, I'm still confused. Boat in what game?
    I am talking about real life you idiot.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Y0MANNN is offline

    Posts
    316
    YEA, that confused me! and you're going to buy me a boat in real life? Crap, that's nice of you. I'll just sell it and spend money on PoE though.
    Retired.


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    LUCKY is offline

    Posts
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    I am talking about real life you idiot.
    You can buy me a boat!!!, just make sure its a wake boarding boat, and i wont sell it for poe, you couldn't pay me to sell it!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •