Banned

Buying Ancient Sage Pirate.

I'm looking for an account with a pirate that is:
    1. Male
    2. 6-8 years old, the older the better.
    3. Flawlessly clean ban record, not so much as a complaint. Greeter preferred.

I don't care about anything else like stats, portraits, injuries, or name and will not pay extra for any of those.
    Willing to pay upwards of $75 if it's old enough.

There is one being sold with 5 jolly rogers (is there such thing as 8th jolly roger? never seen one)
    Anyway, I would just like to let you know that the older the account, the easier it is for someone to reset it. So let's say you end up paying someone, they could just e-mail/petition saying they have been hacked by you, then provide all the Info/Ip addresses, etc, and they will get their account back.

PS Happened with me before.
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Y0MANNN View Post
    There is one being sold with 5 jolly rogers (is there such thing as 8th jolly roger? never seen one)
    Anyway, I would just like to let you know that the older the account, the easier it is for someone to reset it. So let's say you end up paying someone, they could just e-mail/petition saying they have been hacked by you, then provide all the Info/Ip addresses, etc, and they will get their account back.

PS Happened with me before.
    The only people with 8 are on Sub oceans since the dub ones didn't come out until 2 years later. Max I've seen on a dub is 6.

Also is this to test bots on Cryoma? Sounds like it...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Man View Post
    The only people with 8 are on Sub oceans since the dub ones didn't come out until 2 years later. Max I've seen on a dub is 6.

Also is this to test bots on Cryoma? Sounds like it...
    I see 7's all the time, so I know I can at least get that.
    But no, this has nothing to do with botting, how do you figure?

There is 7 for sure. Sadly I never made a pirate back then for your ocean, only got a few on virid

8 will be coming up very soon for a lot of people. Marchish probably

Banned

It can be hunter too considering merge.