Lightbulb Selling Puzzle pirates Account

Hello, i am selling one of my puzzle pirates accounts that i use for poker And SMH the account has 2 ULTS and 4 badges 18 days login for Parlor and SMH and 25 days of FO badge that i will show in the pictures below i will take PoE for this Account or Paypal thank you . 1acc.jpg1acc2.jpg1acc2c3.jpg Private message me if interested thank you This account has no Email Registerd and no tainted
    Last edited by lmilfhunterl; 05-15-2012 at 11:53 AM.

#Return

Might be a good idea to cover up some stats too, OM's can do a check up on your stats and then ban you.

And yes, I'm 100000% sure someone from Three Rings reads these forums.

rofl theres lots of people the same stats i saw a guy the same but not bilge lol

How much are you looking for?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by lmilfhunterl View Post
    rofl theres lots of people the same stats i saw a guy the same but not bilge lol
    heh. Do what ever pleases you then. Don't blame me if you don't get buyers as you aren't respecting security on the account.

Literally. They will look through every person with those stats, then see the portrait and say BINGO.

I've seen it happen.

Scarecrow is technically right, I have also seem it done, and its happened to people with pretty ordinary stats..