Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling Puzzle pirates accounts 1 dollar (Fresh greenie accounts}

Hello I am selling greenie accounts for 1 dollar if you would like to buy one just send me a pm with the name of the pirate you want your name to be, the account name and password of the account and I will get it done buy 5 or more accounts and save 5 accounts for 4 dollars., this is coming from a non tainted compuer.

I dont really think it matters with a Free Un-tainter.
    even if your computer is Tainted, if your not a retard who goes and talks to the OMs on a tainted comp <<<<<ME>>>>> I just dont see the point of this.

Ive been going on a tainted computer since the un-taint came out <3

VIP Member

Your selling a service with a tainted computer? or did you untaint?

I said i am selling accounts on A NON tainted computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj-Redemption View Post
    Your selling a service with a tainted computer? or did you untaint?
    If you were talking to me, I made a private untainter. Makes it so even if I somehow get banned again using the free one. I use MY Un-tainter to get back on the acc that was banned.
    Last edited by Omegwavex; 05-10-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Omegwavex View Post
    If you were talking to me, I made a private untainter. Makes it so even if I somehow get banned again using the free one. I use MY Un-tainter to get back on the acc that was banned.
    This with an I.P change and they never know. They still think i'm banned.
    Theres no way you have an untainter that unbans your characer or unbans your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    Theres no way you have an untainter that unbans your characer or unbans your account.

Why is that? There was one Released onto youtube a year or two ago, but since they released it, it got taken down. Thats kinda why I didnt release it.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Omegwavex View Post
    Why is that? There was one Released onto youtube a year or two ago, but since they released it, it got taken down. Thats kinda why I didnt release it.
    Impossible I'm afraid. Unless you hack the YPP servers. Bans are maintained on Server Sided stuffs. Even if you did untaint your computer completely, you cannot fool the YPP servers to make it think that your account that is banned, when you unbanned it... If you get what I'm saying... You would have to hack into the YPP servers, unban your account, then hope to god they don't find out that you did it. I would be very surprised if they didn't back that sort of thing up.

Tl:dr -- Its impossible to unban yourself and get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Impossible I'm afraid. Unless you hack the YPP servers. Bans are maintained on Server Sided stuffs. Even if you did untaint your computer completely, you cannot fool the YPP servers to make it think that your account that is banned, when you unbanned it... If you get what I'm saying... You would have to hack into the YPP servers, unban your account, then hope to god they don't find out that you did it. I would be very surprised if they didn't back that sort of thing up.

Tl:dr -- Its impossible to unban yourself and get away with it.
    Key words * never get away with it * I get banned on it almost every time on on it.

mrt

send me this bot for proof. i do not beleve you one second omegwavex as scare said its impossible,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast