Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Selling Viridian Elite Account

Hey there, selling my account. Some of you know who I am, and if so just search me up and you can see the rest, but until I get some serious offers this is all I am posting. It is the Captain of a crew, and the Monarch of an active flag, currently ranked in the low 20's.

The account has never been played on a tainted computer or associated with a tainted computer

The account has good reputation and PLENTY of elite hearties.

It has a new Falchion, no ships (Sold then cause I am addicted to poker ^^), it has an outfit that is white/aqua NEW. The only pet is a white cat as seen in the portrait. It comes with no money also. It is a permanent roommate in a townhouse (owner is banned). As for furniture it has some tables, chests, and poker tables.

It has four badges:
    Captains - 26 Login Days
    Pirate - 26 Login Days
    Labor - 7 Login Days
    Parlor - 26 Login Days

It has three portraits including the one seen and a crew one with the LE portrait "Corwyn's Dawn Raid" I just bought it, it was rather expensive

You could create an account on Malachite and change the name if you'd like.

I really don't care if you find out the account name, really.
    Last edited by Ezenemy; 01-24-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Raz

Why you selling?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Why you selling?
    I realized all I ever do all day is play poker, and you don't need an account with Ults for that.

SO I will just get into selling PoE.

Also everyone, if you want #1 bilging/gunning trophies I could do it in a few hours for an extra price on top of what I get offered, never bothered in doing it.

Raz

I might buy this.

Banned

Well you can all post your offers here I guess.

Raz

This account isn't for me. But I can verify everything he has said, this flag can be top 5. I wish the buyer lots of luck. Oh and have fun with my crew called Citadel Hunters... It will soon be dormant

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    This account isn't for me. But I can verify everything he has said, this flag can be top 5. I wish the buyer lots of luck. Oh and have fun with my crew called Citadel Hunters... It will soon be dormant
    The flag will be top 10 soon, lol.

Banned

Bah, forgot to mention the account has a pegleg.

Looks really expensive. You should put some kind of amount your looking for because it looks really really expensive.

Banned

I really don't know, I am thinking over 40 bucks, but like I said who ever offers most.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast