Selling a Emerald Pirate, semi-elite

gggggggggg.jpgHas good stats apart from SF cba to post screen shot so just gonna explain a couple things, has FF trophy has a couple ult trophys has the new year LE portrait, doesent have any ships or items has gold cit trophy and some other trophys SF is weighty/prof but the account gets jobbed on all cit runs... hasnt had a re-name yet so you can still change the name if you dont like it has bilge towers so can easily get jobbed on a CI also has a skull dagger you can use, good cond so if u wanna know some more just let me know and ill get back to you, or will just post a screenie when i can b bothered, thanks.

P.S Offer me, i accept poe and cash, paypal only though.
    Last edited by poe merch; 04-17-2012 at 07:39 PM.

can ye PM me a picture please

girl or boy pirate?

Female pirate
    in the portrait im wearing a black/black outfit and same with starting portrait but have a serp in that one, also has a 2 room cabin thing which is black/black and it also includes a gold/gold named SF dummy which is yours for the keeping

Captain Medals

This guy is obviously a scammer.

Link

im a girl and im not a scammer, my foster brother got banned on BP a long time ago, so yeah this is legit, and just to show proof, THERE WILL BE A MM FOR THIS TRADE!