Buying Accounts on Meridien

I will be buying accounts (preferably early accounts 5-20$) Send me a picture with the stats and I will get back to you on my decision.
    PIRATE MUST BE ON MERIDIEN

DISCLAIMER: You must let me log on the pirate before i pay to make sure everything is fine. If there is any banning done within the first 2 weeks that is obviously not my doing then I will receive a refund and you sending me an offer counts as acknowledgment for this statement.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by posiedont View Post
    DISCLAIMER: You must let me log on the pirate before i pay to make sure everything is fine. If there is any banning done within the first 2 weeks that is obviously not my doing then I will receive a refund and you sending me an offer counts as acknowledgment for this statement.
    Seeing as bans are instant on Y!PP and not really taken into consideration. If your going to buy an account off someone, and you get caught for it. It is your fault for buying the account in the first place. If you are scared of getting banned, untaint and make your own account.

Or change it to 24 hours, I wouldn't be refunding you 2 weeks after if you got banned. Cause yes, 2 weeks after, that'd be your own fault.

Edit : Majority of people wouldn't refund you anyway. If you buy the account, and you get banned. The people selling the account are the ones who lose, not you.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 04-14-2012 at 03:33 AM.

not unless it is for bot avoidance or something of the sort which could caught after some people stat boosted... I will lessen the time if stats rant outrageous but this has happened before. And i did say OBVIOUSLY not my doing i will take responsibility if it is my doing which i hope it is not cause i want this to be my main.

EDIT: i meant to write 1 week in my original post but if you are selling i am interested
    EDIT x2: don't know why it double posted on the edit
    Last edited by posiedont; 04-14-2012 at 03:37 AM. Reason: double post

#Return

not unless it is for bot avoidance or something of the sort which could caught after some people stat boosted... I will lessen the time if stats rant outrageous but this has happened before. And i did say OBVIOUSLY not my doing i will take responsibility if it is my doing which i hope it is not cause i want this to be my main
    So, you plan on buying an account from a botting website, if you get banned 2 weeks after for botting (which is extremely unlikely unless you bot yourself.) You want a refund.

This makes no sense dude, you can't really expect someone to refund you 2 weeks after the transaction, YPP ain't dumb and if they know someone is botting, they won't wait 2 weeks to do it. YPP bans are pretty much instant unless someone is lodging a serious complaint about you.
    (i.e Ringing Three Rings and complaining, I doubt this would ever happen to a botter, more or less happens to people who harass others).

hahaha 2 thing you missed that i explained in the last post #1 i meant one week and #2 more importantly i used a key word OBVIOUSLY your fault

i will say it again OBVIOUSLY
    so do you or do not have a pirate to sell haha

#Return

hahaha 2 thing you missed that i explained in the last post #1 i meant one week and #2 more importantly i used a key word OBVIOUSLY your fault

i will say it again OBVIOUSLY
    so do you or do not have a pirate to sell haha
    Can you give me an example of a ban that isn't your fault that occurs 2 weeks after purchasing the account?

1 WEEK and i forget the technical name its like avoidance or something... something i didn't do on the forums.... but can we just get over this since it won't happen unless the seller does something since i want this to be my main and don't want to mess it up.

So do you or do you have a pirate that you are selling? can you answer this question in your next reply please
    Last edited by posiedont; 04-14-2012 at 04:00 AM.

#Return

1 WEEK and i forget the technical name its like avoidance or something... something i didn't do on the forums.... but can we just get over this since it won't happen unless the seller does something since i want this to be my main and don't want to mess it up.

So do you or do you have a pirate that you are selling? can you answer this question in your next reply please
    No I don't, I'm just trying to clarify what you have said and try and understand what your reasoning is behind the "2 week money back thing"
    Your OP says 2 weeks.