Did your blockade alts get banned last weekend? Are scrambling trying to get an alt army ready? I've got you covered...

If you'd like to purchase a blockade ready accounts, please add me on Discord first. I will still ask you to verify by PM before we actually trade but this allows me to get to you sooner and with less friction then relying on me to check my PMs all the time.

Blockade-Ready Pirate Pricing: $5 or 250K PoE Each

Please Note:
  • Feel free to make bulk orders; however, I do not provide any bulk pricing whatsoever.
  • Discounts will only ever be provided to those to set up a recurring purchase. X blockade alts per week. These will only be granted after your second week.
  • I reserve the right to change my prices at any time.
  • If you'd like a more customized blockade ready alt, reach out and I can quote you an appropriate price.
  • I get that you can do this yourself. But I have the ability to get you 10+ accounts with only 6 hours notice. Something many people don't want to do.

What are the YPP Blockade Jobbing Requirements? (According to YPPedia
In order for a ship to be able to enter the blockade board, all pirates on the ship must meet the following requirements:
  • Participants can not be greenies or unsaved guest accounts.
  • Participants need to have at least Narrow experience in two or more piracy puzzles.
I will provide you with:
  • A yellow named pirate
  • At least two narrows in either sailing, bilging, carpentry, patching, or gunnery.

Payment Method:
Venmo, Google Pay, CashApp, Bitcoin, and PoE Only. No PayPal. You will go first, no exceptions.

Add me on Discord @ Raz#3597

Spoiler: WARNING: Watch out for scammers!
Always ask me for a PM. I never refuse and WILL always ask you for a PM.

I:
- Do not sell to non-BS Members and/or Banned BS Members.
- Do not go first. Doesn't matter who you are with how many vouches.
- Do not accept any other sort of payment other than those listed above.

Vouch thread: https://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches...tml#post101916

Delivery Notice:
Need a rush delivery? I can expedite you order but I need at least 5 hours and you will be quoted a rush price. Otherwise, delivery times will range from 24 hours to 72 hours depending on when the cade is.

Stock:
I do not store any stock of ready-made accounts yet, however, that may change in the future.

Responsible Botting and Buyer Agreement:
This is the most important part of this post. I am providing this service because I know you all will bot in the blockades anyways. However, I don't wish you see one side of the blockade so heavily stacked with bots. As my buyer, I want you to commit to helping both sides if you can as you'll likely be paid the same either way. Keep the playing field even and the game fun. I have a yoweb scraper to see the distribution of all the alts I made and who they jobbed for, so if you're abusing one side too heavily then I can refuse to do a deal with you in the future. The only exception to this rule is if you tell me about it beforehand and I approve.

I look forward to working with you all, if you have any questions then feel free to ask them below.