selling account Emerald

About a month ago some random player was spamming the global chat with buying/selling poe for $$$ and it got me thinking... I'm playing less and less these days and it would be nice to try and recoup some of the money iv spent over the years. I have an account with approximately 40mil worth of LE ships, trinkets and furniture. The stats are irrelevant, i wanted to sell poe but i just have to much to try and sell.

just to give you an idea of what i have:
    30 ish sloops - ruffly 25 LE (no doubles)
    50 ish other ships - a range of LE, LE painted and special classes from cutters to GF

I'm selling the account on a POE based value, i understand its going to take someone a while to sell all this stuff. Looking for around $500, willing to negotiate. contact me in a PM here or discord puzzlePir20#5806 if you are interested.

Admins: I'm new, iv never done this before, iv read the basic guide to try and get an idea of what to do, i cant post pictures as the ships names can be tracked back to my identity. Can you advise me on the best way to go about selling my account please.

8/10/19 update:
    given away a ton of stuff to crew and flag and through tournaments. most of the plain ships are now in crew hands for kades. redused value and realistic prise for the account.
    Last edited by puzzlePir20; 10-08-2019 at 06:23 PM.