Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Account with over 5m on it [Emerald]

Account with over 5m on it [Emerald]

Hello boys and girls, my name is wudin and today I want to show you one of my accounts I'm willing to sell (now I kinda regret that I didn't introduce myself earlier). As I said in the title, I'm mostly selling it because it has huge amount of poe, I just don't have anything to buy in game really and some real cash is always nice (I was thinking about buying Stardust if i can get this trade done). Screenshot of the poe and noticable stats is attached at the bottom.

As you can probably notice, this account is rather young and yes it is, because I made it three weeks ago, just to earn some poe on it and sell it, but I didn't expect that I will get so lucky and get this amount. If you know how to patch/sail/bnav you will go up with those standings very quickly, they are on a good way to get higher (I actually had master bnav yday, but daily standing update ranked me down).

As for valuable items, I only have two deeds, one's for a dhow, one's for a bahglah, also an albino rat (1st time I got one, I have no idea if it's worth anything really).

As both ships are worth about 250k and I have 5,3m in poe I'm expecting a price of 130$ (only via paypal) for whole account (~23.5$ for 1m, my account goes for free really I don't feel like charging any money for it.

You are free to use this account as it is not assiociated with any of my other accounts (I even did a hard reset and reinstalled windows on my laptop just to make it as clean as possible), but be advised that if you get banned for whatever reason, it is not my fault. All of the stats on this char are made legitmately (I have to correct myself here, I actually didn't use any bots on this account actually, at first I thought that I used aethyr on manual, but that's not the case on this acc), so you shouldn't be worried about getting banned for botting.

As I'm offering rather a low price, I'll point it out that I won't go first, even if you have lots of vouches. I might be new here but I am trustworthy and I won't let myself get scammed. If you want a middleman, it has to be someone with a really good rep on forum and YOU will pay for his service.

If you are interested, send me a PM with your skype name and if you want to use a mm or not.

P.S. I forgot to mention it earlier, this account has a mail connected to it, but I can also give it to you for free, because it was made just for this acc.
    Last edited by wudin; 10-27-2016 at 12:29 PM.

Just curious, where are the commas on the poe amount?

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Just curious, where are the commas on the poe amount?
    He forgot to photoshop it in.

Also a $100+ trade with a brand new forum account, demanding that you won't go first and your screenshot looks suspicious. Good luck.
    Panda likes this.

Um, if you are good with photoshop you can check where I did the editing. I never seen commas on the poe amount I don't know if they show up on your client, they don't on mine.
    My account isn't brand new and you can also check that, it's just that I didn't post ealrier.

Quote Originally Posted by wudin View Post
    Um, if you are good with photoshop you can check where I did the editing. I never seen commas on the poe amount I don't know if they show up on your client, they don't on mine.
    My account isn't brand new and you can also check that, it's just that I didn't post ealrier.
    08-21-2016. Okay so not brand new, but you've not exactly been here long.

Yes, I'm fairly a new player that got a bit lucky, so I have a bit more poe than I really need. Honestly I have no idea why you have commas between numbers in poe and I don't, maybe it's because all of you are from the US so your operational system uses different metric scheme. If any of you are actually interested you can try your luck and PM Face to ask him how much I spent on my botsupply account, so you will see that if I get banned for scamming it will hit my wallet.

Maybe if that's the case, adding a picture of your supply crate. Trust is a big issue and just trying to increase your chances of a sale. (Personally you would be better off selling the poe to an authenticated merchant but w/e)

Captain Medals

You surely wouldn't mind screensharing your account to a Moderator, would you?
    Panda likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

I wouldnt even worry about adding pics of your crate, frankly just having a mod verify it via TV should do the trick. Theres alot of Photoshop on that pic and 130.00 is alot to risk. Personally after one bad experience buying an acct I wont buy them anymore so it wont affect me regardless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    You beat me too it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Sure, give me 5 minutes to download skype on my laptop and we can do screen sharing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast