Buying Elite Meridian Account

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new main I can use on Meridian. I got banned a couple days ago, so I'm doing a full untaint as far as I can take it. I even have a VPN. The last step is to play with an account created before my ban. My best option here is to buy a good account. So.....

Requirements:
    ~ Never been banned or tainted
    ~ No obvious accounts of botting (I don't mind if it was botted, but I don't want an account that you just used to straightline during 10 SMHs)

Stat Requirements:

SF: Narrow+/Renowned+
    Bilge: idc/idc
    Sailing: Broad+/Respected+
    Rigging: idc/idc
    Duty Nav: Broad+/Proficient+
    Bnav: idc/Master+
    Gunning: idc/dc
    Carpentry: idc/idc
    Treasure Haul: idc/idc

Any carousing: idc

Forage: idc/Master+

Stats I won't consider when pricing the account:
    ~ Bilge
    ~ Rigging
    ~ Gunning
    ~ Blacksmith
    ~ Shipwrighty
    ~ Carpentry
    ~ Any carousing puzzle.

The reason I won't consider them is because they are all bottable or not in my interest, and therefore hold absolutely no value to me.

Willing to pay up to $50 or more depending on the available accounts. I'm in no hurry to buy, as I don't even have the money atm. I expect the stats to be higher than what I posted, as those are just a bare minimum. Please post your account below with your contact information.

Disclaimer:

You will be responsible for the account until I deem it mine. If I get banned with it for something like evasion, I can only assume it was because of you because my untaint is one of the best you can use. If I get banned for botting in the first week or so, I can only assume it's you, unless I slip up somewhere. If I consider that I was banned based on your actions, you will be required to refund me, or face punitive action here. I will make you agree to this when the deal goes down, to ensure maximum business clarity. If I happened to get banned, I will judge based on everything I did on the account. I have over 2 years of experience with this, and you will have to trust my judgement, although you may add your input if you so choose.
    Skype - wastedbro

Banned

How much would you pay for

SF Narrow/Legendary (possibly ultimate)
    Broad/GM
    DNAV - Broad/Legendary
    BNAV - Renowned+

No forage though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    How much would you pay for

SF Narrow/Legendary (possibly ultimate)
    Broad/GM
    DNAV - Broad/Legendary
    BNAV - Renowned+

No forage though.
    I'm not sure. Add me on Skype or MSN and we can discuss it.
    Skype - wastedbro