Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Multi-Pirate Account for Sale

I am selling an account that has pirates on all dub oceans. It has been played on an untainted computer. The best pirate is on Sage. He has three jolly rogers and several other trophies, as well as three portraits. He also has a couple of elite hearties. This pirate is a roommate in a villa and a cabin, both of which have owners who have been inactive for more than a year. All of the furniture and pets belong to the inactive owners, so they can't be taken out without being lost, but the furniture can be moved around and new stuff can be added.

Stats/Trophies:

Houses:

Items:

Also on Sage is this pirate with one jolly roger. The free portrait is still available to get.

On Viridian, the account has this pirate with some stats, trophies, and items, along with two close to new badges. The free portrait is still available.

Stats/Trophies:

Items:

Also on Viridian is this pirate with three jolly rogers. The free portrait is still available.

On Malachite is this pirate with three jolly rogers. The free portrait is still available.

Finally, on Hunter, the account includes this pirate with three jolly rogers. The free portrait is still available.

All of these pirates are included with the account! I'm looking for offers in poe or through paypal. Thanks!
    Please contact LastPoeSeller at lastpoeseller@hotmail.com if you're interested.
    Last edited by Hearty; 01-21-2012 at 06:36 AM.

Official PoE Seller

Confirm. I will be in charge of this sale and accepting all responsibility of it.
    Hearty is super trusted, but i will be conducting this sale.

My ONLY skype from today (4/05/2015): OriginalLastPoeSeller

Try to cover up some of the info, even though its a new site you might have some of the sneaky OOO rats looking for a quick banhammer drop. The pet's names could be a good start. Cover up! You're exposed

Edited out the pets' names. Thanks for the hint.

Just interested, whats the base-price your looking for?

I'm really not sure. I'd prefer to do a best offer format.

I've very rarely looked into buying Pirates, so i wouldn't have a guess what to offer o.0

Well, please email if you think of an offer.

Banned

The two big things that account buyers look for: Stats and Jolley Rogers.
    Nothing else matters on average, though an estate couldn't hurt. (besides poe or items, but those aren't tied to accounts)
    The main attraction of this account is the three jolley rogers bit.
    You should be able to get $15 or so for it (based on 6 jolley rogers and better stats selling for $35).

Official PoE Seller

Quote Originally Posted by Cryoma View Post
    The two big things that account buyers look for: Stats and Jolley Rogers.
    Nothing else matters on average, though an estate couldn't hurt. (besides poe or items, but those aren't tied to accounts)
    The main attraction of this account is the three jolley rogers bit.
    You should be able to get $15 or so for it (based on 6 jolley rogers and better stats selling for $35).
    I'd gladly get carp/bilge up for anyone who buys this account. Maybe even bnav if i have time.

My ONLY skype from today (4/05/2015): OriginalLastPoeSeller

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast