Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)
    123love123 is offline

    Posts
    223

    Emerald pirate w/ injury

    Pirate is 3 months old. Played on a clean PC. Has been botted on.

    *Has solid SF, Poker, and Hearts!* So you can wager freely on them and avoid that annoying experience limit.

    Notable trophies: OEJ, Frenetic Forager, Silver Cit, Bladesmaster of sprinkles

    Has an injury!

    Also has legendary blacksmith and renowned foraging.

    Paypal or PoE as payment only. Here's my vouch thread: http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html
    Last edited by 123love123; 09-03-2016 at 10:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Sobo's #1 bae
    Pikachu is offline

    Posts
    494
    Out of curiosity, are you the original owner and is it an actual clean pc? Cause in the past 2 weeks you've made 2 threads about evading with MAC and IP changes..
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/game-dis...html#post86645
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/game-dis...html#post86577

  3. #3
    Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)
    123love123 is offline

    Posts
    223
    It's a clean PC. The account is 3 months old, and it is my account. My posts regarding mac addresses and vpns are 1-2 weeks old. I was looking to clean up an older PC of mine. I've got 2 computers. One is completely clean that I use on my home router. The other is tainted and I only play on a VPN and a changed MAC address. This account was played on my home router on a clean PC only.
    Last edited by 123love123; 08-31-2016 at 05:26 PM. Reason: to clarify how long ago i posted about vpn/mac address

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Jefe is offline

    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by 123love123 View Post
    It's a clean PC. The account is 3 months old, and it is my account. My posts regarding mac addresses and vpns are 1-2 weeks old. I was looking to clean up an older PC of mine. I've got 2 computers. One is completely clean that I use on my home router. The other is tainted and I only play on a VPN and a changed MAC address. This account was played on my home router on a clean PC only.
    Yeah this is a blatant lie.

  5. #5
    Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)
    123love123 is offline

    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    Yeah this is a blatant lie.
    Believe what you want.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Jefe is offline

    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by 123love123 View Post
    It's a clean PC. The account is 3 months old, and it is my account. My posts regarding mac addresses and vpns are 1-2 weeks old.
    So you've been playing on this account from your home router for the past 3 months, yet only started using VPN's on your "other computer" 1-2 weeks ago, which means before that you were using your home router right? Which means when you got tainted it would have been on your HOME ROUTER which then forced you to start using VPN's.

    This means the account could not possibly be clean as it has been played on the same IP as the one that got tainted. Or do you suddenly have 2 routers now too?


    Quote Originally Posted by 123love123 View Post
    I was looking to clean up an older PC of mine.
    You don't use VPN's/Mac changers to "clean up a PC".


    Quote Originally Posted by 123love123 View Post
    I've got 2 computers. One is completely clean that I use on my home router. The other is tainted and I only play on a VPN and a changed MAC address. This account was played on my home router on a clean PC only.
    It doesn't make any sense as to why you'd actively play on 2 PC's if one is already tainted, so you just hop on a VPN + Different Mac for fun? When you have another PC which is perfectly clean.

    Meh, a bad lie is a bad lie.

  7. #7
    Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)
    123love123 is offline

    Posts
    223
    I was banned on my tainted PC a little over a month ago on a previous router. I had the 3 month old account, managed to slide my way out of it by telling OMs that it was my partner in real and they made the decision to not ban that account. Switched routers immediately after that because paranoid af. Been playing actively on it on a clean router for 2 months since then.

    I wanted to use my tainted computer again because it's nicer than the one I had been using to play on this 3 month old account. I didn't want to risk anything so I never logged into that PC with the 3 month old account. I decided to use NordVPN and change my MAC address and create a new pirate and that's the other account I have listed here.

    I posted some questions to make sure I was doing every correctly, and some questions out of just plain curiosity.
    I'm not here to fuck anyone.
    Last edited by 123love123; 09-03-2016 at 02:38 AM. Reason: grammar for days

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Jefe is offline

    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by 123love123 View Post
    I was banned on my tainted PC a little over a month ago on a previous router. I had the 3 month old account, managed to slide my way out of it by telling OMs that it was my partner in real and they made the decision to not ban that account.
    You just confirmed the account is tainted, the rest of what you wrote is irrelevant, you specifically had to convince an OM to not ban the account after it was actively played on a tainted PC.

  9. #9
    Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)
    123love123 is offline

    Posts
    223
    Do you even read what I post? It's a completely safe account to use. It won't be banned for anything if purchased. I made sure of that. Unless someone uses it on a tainted computer of their own (which I have no control over) it is SAFE. If you consider that tainted and you're not interested in my account, kindly move on. It's not like I am selling an account that will be banned at any time. Pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to actively play on it to this day if it weren't a safe account. It all depends on what you consider "tainted". "Tainted" to me is an account that will be slapped with evasion at any point in time. Not an account that cannot possibly be banned for evasion in the future. I said in my ban plea to the OMs on my one month account a fair warning that my partner will continue to play. This was 2 months ago, and they have not taken action of any kind to my now 3 month old account. The account that I am selling has never been banned and won't be banned. Therefore not tainted.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Jefe is offline

    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by 123love123 View Post
    Do you even read what I post? It's a completely safe account to use. It won't be banned for anything if purchased. I made sure of that. Unless someone uses it on a tainted computer of their own (which I have no control over) it is SAFE. If you consider that tainted and you're not interested in my account, kindly move on. It's not like I am selling an account that will be banned at any time. Pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to actively play on it to this day if it weren't a safe account. It all depends on what you consider "tainted". "Tainted" to me is an account that will be slapped with evasion at any point in time. Not an account that cannot possibly be banned for evasion in the future. I said in my ban plea to the OMs on my one month account a fair warning that my partner will continue to play. This was 2 months ago, and they have not taken action of any kind to my now 3 month old account. The account that I am selling has never been banned and won't be banned. Therefore not tainted.
    I don't have time to decipher your lies, I've proven my point.

    Good luck with sales.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •