Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Selling Elite Emerald Pirate

Selling Elite Emerald Pirate

Has most piracy skills GM+ with lots of experience. Also experience and standings in every carousing, and crafting skill. A few #1s, many ultimates, 4th order of the jolly roger. PM me or add me on skype at "live:SupermanSytheSuperman" for more information, taking bitcoin, rsgp, maybe PoE. Account comes with plenty of trinkets, whisking potions, 4 ships, a pet, and a good standing with a strong crew. Also has many portraits with familiars. Also comes with a few hundred thousand loose poe.

Not in a rush to sell

I'm willing to let it go for $75 in gold or bitcoin. If you don't like my price then please do not contact me. You'll either have to go first or get Face or Sobo to middleman. Or if you're concerned about my trustworthiness you can just ask them and I'm sure they'll vouch for my legitimacy. Cheers!
    Last edited by Superman; 06-05-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Banned

added.

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    added.
    I think you actually deleted me

Banned

I don't care what u think.

- - - Updated - - -

I added on Skype for more information, person deleted me after he wouldn't give me the price he wants, when he says he is taking offers, and I offered 5usd.
    For your information if you are SELLING something you should know what price you are looking for, if I offer 5usd and you don't like what I have to say you can atleast tell me what your best offer is. thx.

I don't care what u think.

- - - Updated - - -

I added on Skype for more information, person deleted me after he wouldn't give me the price he wants, when he says he is taking offers, and I offered 5usd.
    For your information if you are SELLING something you should know what price you are looking for, if I offer 5usd and you don't like what I have to say you can atleast tell me what your best offer is. thx.

Why would you offer 5 usd for an account like that though, sounds like you're just being a jerk. 4th order is worth a lot alone
    Last edited by Papaoutai; 03-14-2016 at 12:47 AM.

Banned

Watch your language.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Has most piracy skills GM+ with lots of experience. Also experience and standings in every carousing, and crafting skill. A few #1s, many ultimates, 4th order of the jolly roger. PM me or add me on skype at "live:SupermanSytheSuperman" for more information, taking bitcoin, rsgp, maybe PoE. Account comes with plenty of trinkets, whisking potions, 4 ships, a pet, and a good standing with a strong crew. Also has many portraits with familiars.
    I'll buy!!!

Watch your language.
    Nice counter-argument bro

Banned

i don't argue with children, I merely tell them to keep these forums clean from vulgar language, I also insist you change that word with a more appropriate one.

Banned

People really need to learn their place.

*sips tea
    BrightGold likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast