Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By neitanjames123

Thread: #1 Poker Player + 3 Ultimates. Meridian Ocean! + More.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    neitanjames123 is offline

    Posts
    10

    Talking #1 Poker Player + 3 Ultimates. Meridian Ocean! + 7 Jollies

    Sold
    Last edited by neitanjames123; 01-29-2016 at 12:26 AM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Stevo is offline

    Posts
    80
    You may want to do some editing on your photos. I figured out who you were before I finished reading the post lol.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    neitanjames123 is offline

    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    You may want to do some editing on your photos. I figured out who you were before I finished reading the post lol.
    Yeah , Sorry about that noticed that I left my portraits in the second screenshot in the Items section, Sorry buddy! But thanks for the headsup!
    Stevo likes this.

  4. #4
    Member
    Stevo is offline

    Posts
    80
    Of course :P Figured the sooner you noticed the better.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    neitanjames123 is offline

    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Of course :P Figured the sooner you noticed the better.
    Yeah , Cheers man! , Add me on Skype

  6. #6
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,263
    Had to remove a screenshot which included your portraits. Be more careful.
    Who do you think you are?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    neitanjames123 is offline

    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Had to remove a screenshot which included your portraits. Be more careful.
    Oh dayum, Thought I removed the only one that had my portraits in there previously, Thanks anyway buddy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •