Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Selling emerald account 6th Jolly

Banned

Selling emerald account 6th Jolly

sold.
    Last edited by luckypoo; 02-02-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Banned

Hi frand
    How much for just a plain jolly alt

Banned

add me on skype and we can talk about it. i dont have any plane like all novice accounts.

Banned

Added ^>^

Banned

Seling the alt account sepretaely will result in being banned for account sharing, even if that won't be the case , when one of the accounts will get banned for any reason , the other will be connected and be banned aswell, this trade is a waste of usd I suggest the buyer donate to this website.
    Happy trading.

- - - Updated - - -

Seling the alt account sepretaely will result in being banned for account sharing, even if that won't be the case , when one of the accounts will get banned for any reason , the other will be connected and be banned aswell, this trade is a waste of usd I suggest the buyer donate to this website.
    Happy trading.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    Happy trading.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy trading.
    well i understood that after a while of thinking but yes ur right. so anyone interested can buy both accounts for bulk.

Banned

It's funny how I with my "unsafe" trading would have never made that mistake.
    Last edited by scola55; 01-04-2016 at 11:20 AM.

Banned

You don't have to trash my thread bruh

- - - Updated - - -

i admitted i made a mistake without thinking. Thanks for pointing it out.

Banned

I think if you think i am an unsafe trader and throw false accusations at me , i can do whatever i want,
    I will say this again, this trader doesn't seem experienced at all, and I would advise donating the money to tsunami victims in africa than spending it on an account that will get banned.

Banned

That's for the buyer to decide for themselves. If you don't like others trashing your threads, maybe you should stop doing it to them
    Mehfailz x3 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast