9 year ypp acc for sale

Yea I started playing this game time ago and I do not need this account any more.stats.png
    Last edited by effie; 08-07-2015 at 02:42 PM.

yeah i wouldn't post the names of the pirate.

Well my post has been up 1 day and hasn't got any interest, I am selling my puzzle pirates account that I created 9 years ago, one of the pirates on Meridian has up to the 9th jolly roger and it has 16k poe, another on Emerald has up to the 6th jolly roger and 30k poe.

I am selling because I no longer have the time to put into this game, I can provide any proof/evidence required to prove it is my account, I am not wanting to much for this account as I don't really know how much accounts go for on here so would appreciate if you are interested to make an offer.

The Meridian pirate with the 9th jolly roger has average stats, and a officers badge with 30 log in, and the Emerald pirate has above average stats with a sea monster hunting badge + parlour badge. ALSO another pirate on emerald has a captains badge with 25 days log in.

If you need to know anything more drop a comment
    Last edited by effie; 08-07-2015 at 02:01 PM.

*BUMP*

okay I have had 2 guys offer me $25 and 1 guy who offered me $75 then never got back to me, want to sell this tonight if possible

Quote Originally Posted by effie View Post
    *BUMP*

okay I have had 2 guys offer me $25 and 1 guy who offered me $75 then never got back to me, want to sell this tonight if possible
    Hi Effie, I would like to offer $20 for now. Could we talk about it more on Skype? Thanks

30$ Right now

still selling?