Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Price Check / Potential Sale of Very Good Emerald Account

-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen-shot-2015-04-14-18.26.48.jpg  
    Last edited by selk; 05-30-2016 at 12:34 PM.

Banned

Account is worth very little if anything. The only value is the poe/items, so just convert that to $25/mil and there is your valuation.

The stats aren't anything to shout about, I can't see anyone paying $20 for the stats alone. However in my opinion you could get around $175.00, maybe a bit more if it includes the PoE & items.

I know the stats are nothing special but they're at least decent! Of course the account comes with all the poe & the items on the account. 3.5M poe and all the other stuff. Here is a snapshot on imgur of some of the items I've got -removed for security reasons, if you want to see it, PM me- (doesn't include some stuff, manager of a shoppe, the homes inc the villa).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen-shot-2015-06-07-15.22.12.png  
    Last edited by selk; 06-07-2015 at 06:08 PM.

I advise taking some information down, I found out the pirate within 50 seconds of logging in.

Quote Originally Posted by american View Post
    I advise taking some information down, I found out the pirate within 50 seconds of logging in.
    Taken some down, if anything else lmk.

Taking offers now too.

Would you be willing to sell the account alone or is this only for the whole package?

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Mourinho View Post
    Would you be willing to sell the account alone or is this only for the whole package?
    Everything inclusive, so whole package

Bump!

Don't want to keep digging this up, 150$ for everything included, going asap. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast