Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Selling new accounts

Need a new account on a specific ocean? Been banned multiple times before and don't want to untaint because you will be banned again for ban evasion? You have come to the right place. I will make you an account on any ocean from a computer that has NEVER been tainted before and never had an account on it that has been banned. Very cheap prices. $5 per account. Will take $2 off of total if buy more than 1.

Captain Medals

That would still get you banned ( Computer ID and Network IP).
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

they don't ban by ip. they just taint your computer and if you make another account on that computer it flags it. the only way you are detected for evading a ban at that point from using an account that was not created on that computer is if you petition or if you're reported. if you don't petition and if you behave the OMs won't even know anything besides your account exists.

Quote Originally Posted by lordcoty View Post
    they don't ban by ip. they just taint your computer and if you make another account on that computer it flags it. the only way you are detected for evading a ban at that point from using an account that was not created on that computer is if you petition or if you're reported. if you don't petition and if you behave the OMs won't even know anything besides your account exists.
    Sorry but that just isn't true. Almost every evader gets banned eventually if they have the same IP. It's just a matter of time, and if they needed an account they could just use the free untainter. Not sure why anyone would pay for this.

Banned

Lmfao at this post...

Banned

The fact for it is that the only way they even know u r even on the game is if u petition, buy doubs, or get reported. Considering this has been tested on many different computers and ip addresses personally. You can create an account under the same IP address and the account is flagged as soon as it's created. If it matches the computer Id for the banned account they give u a few days and ban u for ban evasion. If u make the account under a different ip never having an account banned on it before the account is not flagged. If you have an account made on another ip then given to u its not flagged either unless the account was created on a tainted computer that was untainted. Why do u think if u use the untainter a couple weeks later ur banned for ban evasion without even doing anything?

Banned

The fact that you think OOO flags people for evasion and then wait a few days to ban them is enough stupidity to make anything you have tested or think you know, invalid.

Best solution, You move at one point, format your computer, then reinstall and use a new paypal, and ull be safe ;]

Banned

The fact that I was once an OM in New York State as a work from home yeah tells me I know what I'm talking about. Why do u think u just up and get banned as soon as u petition and get a reply. Why do u think if u made a new account on ur ip then used a proxy u still get banned for evasion? The fact that u clearly don't know anything about PP is stunning and awesome. The fact that Clotho the OM is an admin on this site should tell u something.

- - - Updated - - -

And as far as moving just to play a game is retarded and u clearly have 0% of a life if u move just so u can play a game. If u guys don't want to buy a new account and not have to worry about being banned for evasion then stop posting and thrashing a thread because u didn't think of the idea first. But as soon as u get banned for evasion a couple weeks after making the account I'll be here still selling accounts

Lets suppose it works. Don't you think this will still be a very short-life business? I don't think your computer ID/network IP will survive a long time even if you just create 3 new accounts per day in average. And to be honest I think that if this is something which would work, they have certainly thought about it already, making their eyes sharper looking out for someone creating many accounts.
    It's funny to imagine you having to constantly move from house to house just to earn 35 dollars each time lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast