Help Wanted: I have a missing Ipad and I could use your guys help PAYING WELL

About a week ago my Ipad was swiped from me. It is an Ipad Air, and it does have LTE service. Apple and Verizon have deemed themselves worthless. So I'm coming here for one last try. The Ipad wasn't hooked up on Icloud. BUT i do have the Serial number, and I may be able to get the IP address with that. Is there any way to track this down and find this Ipad. Hackers and computer geniuses unite. The person that helps me will be paid really well. my skype is djdrew131.

Quote Originally Posted by djdrew View Post
    About a week ago my Ipad was swiped from me. It is an Ipad Air, and it does have LTE service. Apple and Verizon have deemed themselves worthless. So I'm coming here for one last try. The Ipad wasn't hooked up on Icloud. BUT i do have the Serial number, and I may be able to get the IP address with that. Is there any way to track this down and find this Ipad. Hackers and computer geniuses unite. The person that helps me will be paid really well. my skype is djdrew131.
    Your only possible chance is by collecting as much information as you can about the iPad that is changed AFTER you've lost it. So if you can find the IP Address or check online with your accounts used to sign up with a Google Account or something similar, see if he has changed anything and then request from the staff at the site that someone has gained access to it. They'll be able to see the IP Address that was last used to log into the website (where he would've changed things). But otherwise if you manage to get any sort of information (even his Skype Name, Youtube Name or anything like that. You can DoX him and get his personal information, even his address). It might be hard to find out his details but it is very possible. PM me if you need any questions answered/possible help.