Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Itsyaboy
  • 3 Post By erik

Thread: Looking for people to help me with a project.

Looking for people to help me with a project.

I have a project that is really not related to BS but in a way related to PP.

I am seeking professional builders atleast 2 if possible. Builders as in Minecraft builders.

I am seeking a Plugin enthusiast if there are any here. Obviously there are bound to be a few who can code them.

I may also be looking for a few people as temp staff and or perm depending on the outcome of the project.

I can not discuss pay as i am unsure the values of these skills. But if possible would really like some people to just lend a hand in their free time and if it becomes a perm basis then i will have to have perm builders and coders to keep things updated and of course there would be some type of revenue but i cant say for sure it would be like working a full time job lol so please dont expect a full time job.

Credentials.

Seems a little steep but with something that i am investing money into i really cant be to careful.

Builders. Will have to show valid proof of past work. If you can not prove that then i will think of something for you to show me your skills.

plugin devs. I will also need to be shown past work you have done and of course proof. Also any certifications you may have in coding would be a great bonus.

Staff.... This one will def be a more steeper roll. I have to make sure these people are greatly responsible. I cant have people doing what i need done acting like scola all the time.... Thats just bad for business... I will truly have to trust you.

If anyone is interested comment below PM me send me your skype or what not.

The project again is no big hurry but the faster it gets done the more we can move on and so forth.

minecraft sux lol
    Pikachu, countryswag and Shmmitty like this.

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by countryswag View Post
    Staff.... This one will def be a more steeper roll. I have to make sure these people are greatly responsible. I cant have people doing what i need done acting like scola all the time.... Thats just bad for business... I will truly have to trust you.
    Pikachu, countryswag and sfsupreme like this.