Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Banned

Banned

Banned

Hi,

I Was banned a few months ago for sharing my account with someone, they made me believe that i was getting something out of it for apparently letting him borrow access to my DiS. As i found out he was a repeat offender. and was trying to scam on my account, small increments like 4$ 100k, ect, i immediatley tried to stop the scams. and i Repayed the poe that he had scammed.

I know i had shared my account and im personally sorry for that. i know it was and still is a wrong thing that i had done.

Personally i have a few vouches from selling 400k, once. buying an account from Dougzz for 32 dollars, and i have a vouch for that. and small trades since then. i have boughten all bots,

I DID make a new account(s) 1, was to Purchase Inferno Blacksmith
    2/3 was to seek help on a bot which didnt work

What i am proposing is unbanning me i have changed all my info since info sharing i did, and only i have access to my account. it would make it alot easier for me to buy bots in the future because no matter what bot it is i will buy it,

Recently i have been running alot of cit runs and got into poker a bit, and i keep having excess poe in my account that i have no use for in the game, if i happen to get unbanned with your permission of course for each Buy/Sell i make i have to use a Moderator to either Vouch for my payment or make sure i have the goods before i sell it (Before i post the thread)

In Result i am truly sorry for what has happened but i have corrected my errors before i had gotten banned i admit i had lied to you guys about what had happened because i thought it was help my case before, rather than tarnish it. but here it is my story and i hope you guys can forgive me, thus keep me aloud to buy new bots without making new accounts

Thanks for reading,
    DutyReport

#Return

User was unbanned.
    totalloser likes this.